Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Needed Supra Buff.

Dylshero

Quoting for visibility -  we will have more details on coming Supra changes Friday!

It's always nice to hear DE listens to us. Sometimes it takes longer than we would like but better late than never. Thanks a bunch!

I feel like when long awaited buffs like this come through, the devs have a tendency to over-buff it. Stacked with the fact that Supra already has a Syndicate Augment, and it might end up being a new god tier weapon. Not sure how I feel about that. 

I know exactly how I feel about it. I have held onto this weapon waiting for this day. This is a weapon I have desperately wanted to use for a long, long time. It's a freaking Light Machine Gun. It should be one of the most destructive weapons in the game. The Soma and Soma Prime are just assault rifles (no matter what lore says. Too accurate and have no recoil to speak of compared to the true LMGs in the game) and they are more powerful. And that's not right. It's like giving us a weapon that fires nuclear bombs, but the Penta granade launch ending up being more powerful.

Edited by Ceryk

I just hope they dont turn it into a vanilla rifle. I like its quirks. Although, it certainly needs the buffs if its going to be such a high mastery rank. Id like to see the damage type changed(and increased) to radiation+impact+puncture, or something along those lines. that would be a fun buff.

Those buffs also haven't been asked for for any other weapon. Considering an awful lot of buff Supra threads involve raising flight speed and/or accuracy, there is potential for DE to go that route, even if it would completely change Supra's identity.

Right now supra's present identity is a crippled hamster. Changing that identity into something halfway useful would be a godsend.

Right now supra's present identity is a crippled hamster. Changing that identity into something halfway useful would be a godsend.

Primed Fast Hands makes it's halfway useful already. It needs to become totally useful. It's a light machine gun, should be one of the single most powerful weapons in the game rather than halfway useful. And one of the easiest ways to do that is make it so you don't have to reload all the damn time.

Edited by Ceryk

Primed Fast Hands makes it's halfway useful already. It needs to become totally useful. It's a light machine gun, should be one of the single most powerful weapons in the game rather than halfway useful. And one of the easiest ways to do that is make it so you don't have to reload all the damn time.

Just the fact you have to mod with Fast Hands and probably a mod for flight speed is a minus for me, having to waste spots I could use for elemental damage or just damage in general. I don't want to waste mod slots to correct inabilities in a weapon.

Any chance for a Supra Vandal?

I feel like any "changes" they make will show up in a prisma supra.... anyways, it would be nice if they just added a large damage boost and kept the remaining mechanisms the same. It would remain unique in the sense no other weapons in warframe are like it and still be viable for late game

Edited by Thief_Slayer

Just the fact you have to mod with Fast Hands and probably a mod for flight speed is a minus for me, having to waste spots I could use for elemental damage or just damage in general. I don't want to waste mod slots to correct inabilities in a weapon.

I agree and why I said it only makes it halfway usable. Needs to be made totally usable.

Though to be honest, Terminal Velocity is an impossible mod to get a hold of, so most people won't be using that anyway. I've honestly never had much problem with hitting enemies with it though. Mainly been the crap magazine that forces me to constantly take forever to reload the damn thing.

Edited by Ceryk

This is what i am reading. You guys dont like Work to Win weapons but you like cheap shoot and die weapons...Got it

No I like weapons that are practical to use, having to correct a weapons deficiencies by wasting mod slots that can be used for more beneficial mods is impractical. The game is all about killing in the best way possible and giving up mod slots to correct a weapon is not my idea of achieving that goal in the best and most practical way.  

oh boy. i'm hoping for some adjustments to make it more unique. just more Damage Stats would only be a piece of the puzzle.

WTB Triangle Spread like Angstrum and 3x Projectiles fired per shot (much preferably calculated as 3 separate projectiles, but 'like a Shotgun' wouldn't be horrible IF stats compensated for it).

(let's not also forget that the Status Augments are awful, since they don't increase what Status Mods base off of, which means they don't actually open any new Playstyles.

and damnit, leave the Projectile Speed alone. if you want faster Projectiles that are, well, super fast, we have plenty of Weapons that are like that. like all of the others.

So...

Is this a buff for the version of supra that tenno can equip?

There's a chance that this will mostly buff the already insanely powerful, infinitely scaling version of the supra that the corpus mobs get, while we retain the wildly inaccurate spitball launcher version we currently have.

There's a reason that you rarely ever see anyone using it after they rank it to 30 and then sell it off.

Please Scott, buff the version that we have into something we'll actually want to use!

I really hope he makes the supra fun to use!

Quoting for visibility -  we will have more details on coming Supra changes Friday!

Talk him into buffing more weapons with sh*tty stats please!

Hind, Ignis and Embolist sure come to mind.

Edited by lvl999ArchNecromancerIRL