Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

Update 17 looks like trash in my opinion, all the features are gimmicky and will add no value to the game despite all the hype. I'm going to just stay safe and play call of duty ghosts, they actually have unique and innovative features in every new game[/sarcasm]

Update 17 looks like trash in my opinion, all the features are gimmicky and will add no value to the game despite all the hype. I'm going to just stay safe and play call of duty ghosts, they actually have unique and innovative features in every new game[/sarcasm]

The relief I felt when I saw the [/sarcasm] was great... I almost believed what you typed there!

Uhm, sarcasm... Well, i guess i can put my Pitchfork back into armory.

Tenno! EOS Preview Page was updated with the last page!

Edited by Charles_Rex

I almost fell for this.

Update 17 looks like trash in my opinion, all the features are gimmicky and will add no value to the game despite all the hype. I'm going to just stay safe and play call of duty ghosts, they actually have unique and innovative features in every new game

NO /SARCASM

TKAE IT SERIOUSLY

IT'S PITCHFORK TIME.

I became suspicious when I read about CoD Ghosts, and smiled when I reached the end.