Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #57 Overview

AM-Bunny

When they say the slot can be polarized, does this mean we basically get another slot? Can anything be put into it? or will it be restricted to augments and utility mods? I dont think they were clear.

The slot can only be used for Utility Mods. They didn't list all the Utility Mods, but it will include Rush, Enemy Sense, Handspring and the like. Basically the ones that nobody ever slots because they aren't worth the it.

Unlike Auras - which can only be placed in the Aura slot - Utility Mods can be placed in a normal mod slot, if you wish. Therefore you can have more than one Utility Mod at a time.

The slot can only be used for Utility Mods. They didn't list all the Utility Mods, but it will include Rush, Enemy Sense, Handspring and the like. Basically the ones that nobody ever slots because they aren't worth the it.

Unlike Auras - which can only be placed in the Aura slot - Utility Mods can be placed in a normal mod slot, if you wish. Therefore you can have more than one Utility Mod at a time.

Did they call out handspring specifically?  If so, I know what I'm putting in that slot.

Did they call out handspring specifically?  If so, I know what I'm putting in that slot.

In the stream, Utility Mods were marked with a special icon, and I saw Handspring was marked with that icon. It's possible it might change in the final build, but I think it's a safe bet.

In the stream, Utility Mods were marked with a special icon, and I saw Handspring was marked with that icon. It's possible it might change in the final build, but I think it's a safe bet.

and let's be honest, it's the only thing handspring can be categorized as.

How does that convert when you have maxed mod into cores? Any idea?

When they did this same conversion before with Ability Mods, they gave out Fusion Cores of various ranks. All sorts of weird values. So an unranked Stamina mod will probably yield an unranked Fusion Core.

Although you might be onto something.

I'm sure they want to compensate us with something equal or greater than we're losing. Since it costs Fusion Cores to max Stamina Mods, I'm sure a Maxed Stamina Mod will give us more Fusion Cores than it cost to max it.

Therefore, the exploit might simply be to max out all your Stamina Mods.

When they did this same conversion before with Ability Mods, they gave out Fusion Cores of various ranks. All sorts of weird values. So an unranked Stamina mod will probably yield an unranked Fusion Core.

Although you might be onto something.

I'm sure they want to compensate us with something equal or greater than we're losing. Since it costs Fusion Cores to max Stamina Mods, I'm sure a Maxed Stamina Mod will give us more Fusion Cores than it cost to max it.

Therefore, the exploit might simply be to max out all your Stamina Mods.

Exactly, i heard that when they removed some rank 10 mods many moons ago players got reimbursed with legendary cores. As far as i know there are no R10 mods stamina mods in the current pool so it has something to do with max rank stamina mods.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Wait, so with the new addition to the mod slot are warframe increasing their capacity points or am I going to need to dump 2 extra formas into my warframes to actually fit an additional mod????

Yeah, at least in the stream, the Utility Mod drained from the 60 points just like a normal mod. Hope you have plenty of Forma XD

Idk man I usually have enough space for another mod on my frames. :/ I won't have any problems.

Yes, I think we're all really spoiled now after they took away Ability Mods - my older frames all have around 5 forma, but the ones that I acquired after that change can be maxed in 2-3.