Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now That The New Movement System Is Almost Here

rechot

your concept of fun and my concept of fun has different degrees yours just being lower than mine. and like I said if a melee cant cc then why use it. check my profile on the weapons I use especially melee  and youll eat your rhetorical remark.. that said its what gets the job done  at the higher end with minimal effort...

So I just want to ask will the removal of coptering mean no spin attacks anymore?

Dreman

No, spin attacks are staying, only the unchecked momentum gain on certain weapons above a certain speed is being fixed.

No, spin attacks are staying, only the unchecked momentum gain on certain weapons above a certain speed is being fixed.

Thank you I am comforted to know that they will still be sticking around. Also I am sad because the tipedo was my fav weapon maybe now i will start to use the others.

Thanks

Can't believe this many people used their melees specifically for coptering. Sad :/

I'll still be using the Galatine, like I always have. I used it before it became cool.

- Self proclaimed hipster

Aaaah Galatine....

Do you...Do you remember the dayz when you could just go in an infested mission and cut everyone in half with your charge attack,seeing those abominations parts fly a few meters away, feeling the power of He-man in your hands?

Ahhhhh Galatine...

Can't believe they got rid of charge attacks with Melee 2.0...

zNkJKcQ.gif