The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Faction Is Dead, Which Faction Would You Join?

(XBOX)SylvEmily

The Corpus.

Why? Because they have all the credits.

And credits means I can buy stuff.

So I can buy cookies.

I like cookies.

The only way I can get my cookies is from the Corpus.

There is no other way.

Edited by AdamantSpartan

The "Tenno cause" died with with the Gradivus event's inception, aka The Great Divide. Then came Dark Sectors PvP. Rail conflicts. And now that d0uche in charge of PvP, clearly trying to get his own benefit from the Tenno. (not bashing PvP, just to be clear, it just kinda kills the whole "Tenno unity" story)

We know enough about the Grineer and Corpus to know that they're hopeless.

There is no "joining" the Infested. You get assimilated and eventually turned into a brain-dead drone, not much else.

We don't know sh!t about the Sentients. Destroying them kinda is our "raison d'être", we fought them for a long time. So joining them would not really be possible at all, since they apparently want to get rid of us, not make friends.

It's sad really. I wish the Lotus did her "job" for once. What are you waiting for "mommy"? Give us a good slap, tough love and all that jazz.

We're on our own, period. Why waste time trying to "join" when you can just rule or break down the whole system anyway? Time to wake up fellows. Don't be lackeys, be free.

Or maybe we could go find the Stalker and have an actual chat with him for a change, I'm sure his side of the story would help us see the big picture a tad more clearly. Or he's a delusional psycho...

Edited by Marthrym