Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Faction Is Dead, Which Faction Would You Join?

(XBOX)SylvEmily

Id captain a small crew of Grineer rebels and have a tame infested charger who partially remembers his humanity (grineerity?) but mostly acts like a big blue doggie.

Our ship, the Mighty Xu, is forever perched on the edge of adventure, and our job is to protect the civil rights of those who cannot fight for their own right (to party?).

And we are... THE INTER-GALACTIC BA&!^RDS OF DOOM!!

(named by Khlem Bob the blue man-dog, much to the dismay of our marketing department).

Edited by Gysahl

Steel Meridian, honestly. I agree with their ideals of protection. To boot, think about it - it'd be pretty cool to see a Warframe with some armor plating designed after Steel Meridian armor patterns, and maybe a hooded cloak of the same.

Steel Meridian, honestly. I agree with their ideals of protection. To boot, think about it - it'd be pretty cool to see a Warframe with some armor plating designed after Steel Meridian armor patterns, and maybe a hooded cloak of the same.

Aye, that'd probably be my choice too. I like their ideology more than the other syndicates.

#Don'tTrustTheLotus

Simaris our space photographer cuz even after our brother's dead we would still rather than out right kill sentient's I would troll them to death and at same time synthesize them for the space magazine Tenno Everyday and post my hilarious experiences about them or join nekros kill a sentient shadow of dead kill more sentients with it make my sentient army and capture the whole origin system muhahaha!!

Think nekros commanding you instead of Lotus and nekros coming on your screen to tell you that all life support has been desecrated go and collect it in survival mission.

Grineer, hands down. They interest me the most out of all the factions, and I always run with a full set of Grineer weapons and the new Vanquisher Banner (We just need a Grineer themed Frame now), so why not go all the way should the Tenno faction ever disband? Trey rum kwuim.

Hmmm... I think I'd side with the Grineer. As long as I blindly and efficiently can serve the Queens I'll be welcomed, and if I do it well MAYBE there's room for me to advance? Probably not, though, given that I'm not a true-clone Grineer.