Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Peoples Opinion On The New Frost.

Void-Shyrok

buggy. When I cast globe it's health goes from 100 to 12 or something low in a few seconds. The globe before U17 could take some damage. I'm not sure if globe just got that much weaker or if it's a bug with the globe being invulnerable for 4 seconds and absorbing damage and it not getting applied right. But freeze and ice wave seem nice.

Feels good so far. Ice wave covers a large area and basically blankets a room with insta chill proc which is of course great for slowing enemies movement and attack speeds. Avalanche is really nice with the armor reduction and stun, but haven't really noticed how much the shatter damage is though but it's appreciated. Snowglobe is still good as usual. Sometimes it doesn't push enemies away that are close but it will still freeze them, possibly a bug. The passive I thought was dumb but in practice it's actually nice. Not sure of the proc chance but it happens pretty often. Helps to not get snuck up on or swarmed by infested. Not sure if it's intended but also froze a scorpion that hooked me. They froze and I didn't get pulled. Win-win I say. Overall I still love him. Just be smart about placing snowglobe and you can use the rest of his abilities to control areas and reduce the damage your team takes.

He got nerfed on the snowglobe, but it's still pretty powerful.

http://i.imgur.com/jJrB9tA.jpg?1

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/620717765176529100/9A2E06CCFCFD8FC876BBC79C0F8F0C7145968056/

I covered the entire map with over 20 of them before the four globe thing.

Although you can now remove any duration mod to substitute for power strength, in the bigger picture this never mattered because it had a four second invincibility phase and late game meant spamming it. You can add more power strength, but you get less globes on the field now.

Edited by ivlr3vil

Loving to not be rooted to the pod and not being a press 3 bot anymore. Now i can just cast the globe and walk off to have some fun, without worrying that much about it. Also i don't know what is the problem that some people here seem to be having with durability, my snow globe last for like forever even under constant heavy gunner fire.