Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Favorite Wf?

BlueSabre

Mesa is my bae. <3

Everything about her is right imo. The blindfold, noble stance, skills, theme, hidden pistols, shoes, just... everything.

Also, that sexy as hell ult is wow.

And if you guys think I'm an afk player holding m1 forever, no. I mainly use her dual wield passive and Shatter Shield all the time. I ult when I'm surrounded and out of options.

Mesa is my bae. <3

Everything about her is right imo. The blindfold, noble stance, skills, theme, hidden pistols, shoes, just... everything.

Also, that sexy as hell ult is wow.

And if you guys think I'm an afk player holding m1 forever, no. I mainly use her dual wield passive and Shatter Shield all the time. I ult when I'm surrounded and out of options.

Nice. You really don't see many people using her outside of defence-type missions, but she's really great in pretty much any scenario where the enemy have guns. With Shooting Gallery and Ballistic Battery up, I find you don't even need health/shield mods equipped (a tactic I like to call "going commando").

My favourite 'frame changes quite frequently, but Banshee has always been my go-to for team play. I really enjoy the challenge and versatility she presents, she has one of the best-scaling damage augment abilities in the game, and is complemented by a pretty nice set of augments too. Only thing I can't get over is the boat shoes.

New Excalibur, just so much more fun than old Excalibur in regards to Exalted Blade only.

Gripe(s): Though his slash dash kinda sucks now. Having a fixed straight line mobility function based on either power duration or range (i forgot what affected it) was more useful than having a stupid pinball enemy bounce effect which seems purely for cosmetics. In a bad pinch you could just double or triple slash dash away past the meat wall of trash trying to beat your brains in. Now it doesn't really seem to serve any useful secondary function. Radial Blind proc'ing finisher animations also REALLY BLOWS unless you're using EB to mow them down from range. Finishers are so slow it's only good if you're moving with a group right behind you to make up for lost time in maximizing the 4x stealth multiplier. Radial Javelin suffers from the same requirement as Radial Blind in that enemies have to be aware of you or vice versa; that also kinda sucks. 

Edited by (PS4)StillbornKumquat

This is really a tough one. I love all Warframes (except for Mag, shut up Mag.) so it's hard for me to pick.. Specially between my most used ones. But if I had to pick just one it would have to be Chroma.

Every time I press 1 or 4 and the roar sound comes up, I jizz. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I'm a sucker for dragons.. heck, just check my name (disregard the 18, huge mistake I did thinking it would only be my username and it transitioned to everywhere, even in-game.)

Perfect ult, feels like I have an extra person helping out, the 1 is just there for a bit of the CC with the status procs and for me to listen to that marvellous roar, the buffs are amazing even though it has kinda S#&amp;&#036;ty range, and the Vexing armour with the Vexing retaliation mod is pretty amazing. Overall the perfect frame for me.

Starting to like Ash most after Prime release for his overall goodness. He's the one frame I feel has a full set of useful abilities. Even though I liked him before I kinda shunned myself from formaing him to use a lot cuz I was waiting for Prime version, which took far longer than I imagined. D: Now he looks even better and has better statz, but still love his default headcrab helmet more. So I forma'd him a buncha time and he was the main one I decided to unlock utility on and use the most. 

Was Limbo before then. Woulda been Chroma if they'd polish up his skills, mainly his #1 (which is only good for growling at people) and make Vex Armor have a use with low duration builds as a bonus. He's very cool looking though and the closest thing to a "summoner" playstyle. Also like Loki a lot for easy weapon lvling and skipping Spy missions. :)

Edited by Wolfdoggie