Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Not Intended] Baro Ki Teer : Repeat Items [Megathread]

-KoreanPotato-

If you've been playing for a While then what has stopped you from Completing the star chart? It's not hard, Nor is it hard to find some people to go with you if you really can't stand playing solo, and if you have all the primes, then good for you but don't complain when you don't have access to something simply because you have yet to get there.

You're fantastic at perpetuating absolute nonsense from someone who hasn't the slightest clue how RNG works. Here is my reply from that exact thread: Yes, it is a surprise. Having the EXACT same SET of items based on RNG is very, very surprising. You clearly have a misunderstanding of how RNG works. It is quite obviously a bug. And your comment about "seeing the true face of the players" is just you touting your believed superiority over other players. Get over yourself.

A normal rational person would recognize that every two weeks Barro always brings at least 1 new thing and this week he does not, and the many times explanation about Barro stock system clearly indicates that this week stock is a bug. And somehow we see words like "attitude", "real face" etc like everything is fine and dandy nothing is wrong we are just crying for new things. Funny right?

This was intended by DE theres a forum that talks about the void traders stock starting today being shuffled DE said they wanted to make the PS4 and XB1 get things in a different order so don't expect for the next time the void trader comes you'll get what PC players are getting.

They used strikeout on that entire thread and said the idea was postponed until further notice. 

See here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/499680-postponed-console-psa-baro-ki%E2%80%99teer-shuffling-his-inventory/

This was almost certainly not intended. 

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

At this point people are just overreacting in this thread because of one guy (ST3LK3R) who pretended to be a white knight. Personally I'd find it very hard to believe that not a single person right now is 100% okay with all that has happened, and thus no one is given a right to scorn their fellow players in the way that guy did. It has nothing to do with 'the true faces of the community' rather just everyone is over-hyped and upset because of the sheer ridiculousness of the situation. He has no right to judge hundreds of people he's never met before just because the silly region chat got spammed with ideas. (which happens every day regardless of this situation) DE doesn't need to be coddled and boot-kissed when they know they screwed up. So that guy, is no more in the right than anyone else currently screaming at DE to fix this mess.

Aside from that, everyone right now is currently either disappointed or upset, and likely are to continue being so even after they fix Baro's current stock.

DE themselves (as clue from the Red Text) expressed already they would fix the issue and let everyone pick the 4 items he will sell due to the inconvenience he caused everyone today. If we just hosted an actual forum poll as to what should be added instead of spamming the region chat, this could've been over an hour ago.

This is now fixed, for anybody concerned.

His stock is:

Prisma Skana

Shell Shock

and L+R Prisma Daedelus Shoulders

Hey Tenno! Baro has resurfaced for XB1 and PS4 with the items listed above. 

Seems Baro drank a little too much Greedy Milk before heading over to PC, but he'll return soon with new items as well! Thank you :)

This is now fixed, for anybody concerned.

His stock is:

Prisma Skana

Shell Shock

and L+R Prisma Daedelus Shoulders

I'm hoping that's just for you folks on the console's cause we got that extact same list a few weeks back on pc.

er.... nevermind disregard this Danielle there beat me to it essentially and I don't feel like deleting all that.

Edited by Nurmetya

I'm hoping that's just for you folks on the console's cause we got that extact same list a few weeks back on pc.

Yep, that's just for consoles, don't worry.

(See below)v

Hey Tenno! Baro has resurfaced for XB1 and PS4 with the items listed above. 

Seems Baro drank a little too much Greedy Milk before heading over to PC, but he'll return soon with new items as well! Thank you :)

you're saying that we're the reason why this game is suffering? false. 

the game suffers because we have $&*&*#(%& know-it-alls such as yourself trying to guide the masses during a riot that we have every right to be upset about.

Lol, a riot.  Wake me up when the internet stops trying to 'riot' at game companies.  Meanwhile I'll wait patiently for the mistake to be corrected like the rest of the rational adults.