Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Not Intended] Baro Ki Teer : Repeat Items [Megathread]

-KoreanPotato-

oh dont give me that your not rdy bs :D

why advertise it on the other relays then ??

and teh fact he appears at the others  proves your arguments void 

That is an entirely valid reason for why you can't access him yet.

He's advertised on other relays so that it's relatively simple to figure out which one he is occupying (for veterans), all you have to do is load up Strata Relay and it literally tells you where he's at.

And no, it doesn't. When he's on a lower level planet relay it's because he's carrying mostly cosmetic stuff. He tends to show up in Kuiper and Orcus when he has game affecting items like weapons or mods.

I just want my damned Primed Point Blank. Been waiting patiently for it to return but it looks like it never will at this rate.

Sadly, Council Chat (or at least one person in it in particular) seems to think you should get ONE shot and ONE shot only at anything he brings. Hopefully they wont have their way anytime soon.

Sadly, Council Chat (or at least one person in it in particular) seems to think you should get ONE shot and ONE shot only at anything he brings. Hopefully they wont have their way anytime soon.

Well screw that guy I want my damn shotgun mod.

why , when the starchart contains boring solo crap (unless high lvl def) and i detest stealth , i have the prime parts ,it stands to reason i should have access to the trader no matter where he is , not this gated BS. this game already worships RNGesus too much ( and thats commin from a goddamn PoE player :D) now i cant even sink the crap i have filling my inv  (and we all know no one wants em on trade :D)

elfkinn, on 07 Aug 2015 - 6:47 PM, said:snapback.png

"People are really having a hard time grasping this, eh?"

"cause maybe begginers shouldnt have access to op primed mods, designed for veterans"

yah sure if almost all good builds on youtube/forums/builder didnt call for at least one primed mod . the fact that the commnity is pickng the items this time round just adds insult to injury .

and perhaps some people just like one or two weapons and dont want to grind /make /lvl dif weps constantly 

• rep_up.png
  •  

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  

Well screw that guy I want my damn shotgun mod.

And I, personally, was VERY happy I had the chance to get my Prisma Liset after I missed it the last time it showed up. But, some people - I call it "Founder's Disease" (also known as "Elitism").

lol what if he brings primed ammo drum

Then Lotus help us all.

Spend less time complaining, and more time playing. Focus on foundation goals before trying to get "end game gear". Explore the star chart, try out new weapons. Have some fun, and don't worry about what you can't get, focus on what you can get.

When you waste 100 hours in the void trying to get that last Vectis Prime part, remember that you could've gotten the resources for 4 other weapons or warframes in the same time.

There is no point in screaming all day and demanding stuff from the de's just because you want it . The void trader is supposed to have a random generated reward set each time he visits relays. The fact that the same rewards happend twice in a row is no surprise,considering how he is supposed to work. Furthermore you people wanted him to be like this, a new set of items each time he visits , and rotations included.

If you really want Baro to change his rewards and all that you should consider how to change the items he is showing. The current system cannot allow any of that.

Suggestion: Keep Baro the same , but each time he visits he should have all the items he had before , but also a set of new additions. That way he will always have something new to offer , as well as being able to sell to other Tenno what they missed.

I understand your fury, but your attitude will only make the game suffer.

To the de's: Congrats , I am happy this happened because we can see the real face of the many players of this game. A kinda ironic way considering the newest Natah quest. Not saying it is wrong what happened, but a good demonstration of what designing a trader with random rewards is like.

To the complainers: You are the reason this game is being made unplayable, demanding stuff all the time , not only did you ruin the region chat today , but recruiting is not possibile anymore either. If you want something make a change do not demand.

And to the others: Keep playing the game and make it better , such petty problems shouldn't stand in the way of the true Tenno.