Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Not Intended] Baro Ki Teer : Repeat Items [Megathread]

-KoreanPotato-

Look, the people whining dont understand it, but there was CLEARLY a mistake on DEs behalf here, they were setting up the rotations manually and they forgot to do so before heading out to gamescom for TennoVIP2015 and people NEED to complain about it to get it to their attention.

If it was truely randomized, the chance to show 4x the same items as the previous week would be incredibly slim, with odds below one in a million considering how many items he's had so far and the chance being multiplied 4 times due to 4 items being randomly picked from the same pool.

It's not random, it's not intended, it's a screwup that needs fixing, and you getting all defensive for DE when they haven't even reailzed their mistake yet is just as annoying as the guys who dont understand DE has to realize what's happened first before fixing it.

IF however HYPOTHETICALLY baro was going to start bringing the same item rotation twice every month, effectively making him EVEN MORE useless than he is already, THAT'D actually be a LEGITIMATE complaint, so you'd have even less of a point defending DE. Just saying. Attacking people who are wrong, doesn't make you any better than them, less right to begin with xD

Im so dessapointed that i waited 2 weeks for baro went  thw uranus world just to get eris and find out that its mr8+ i was speechless GG to prime stuff and now i gt wait 4 2weeks this just made me more angry than ever

Edited by (PS4)Nichelag

There is no point in screaming all day and demanding stuff from the de's just because you want it . The void trader is supposed to have a random generated reward set each time he visits relays. The fact that the same rewards happend twice in a row is no surprise,considering how he is supposed to work. Furthermore you people wanted him to be like this, a new set of items each time he visits , and rotations included.

If you really want Baro to change his rewards and all that you should consider how to change the items he is showing. The current system cannot allow any of that.

Suggestion: Keep Baro the same , but each time he visits he should have all the items he had before , but also a set of new additions. That way he will always have something new to offer , as well as being able to sell to other Tenno what they missed.

I understand your fury, but your attitude will only make the game suffer.

To the de's: Congrats , I am happy this happened because we can see the real face of the many players of this game. A kinda ironic way considering the newest Natah quest. Not saying it is wrong what happened, but a good demonstration of what designing a trader with random rewards is like.

To the complainers: You are the reason this game is being made unplayable, demanding stuff all the time , not only did you ruin the region chat today , but recruiting is not possibile anymore either. If you want something make a change do not demand.

And to the others: Keep playing the game and make it better , such petty problems shouldn't stand in the way of the true Tenno.

Yes, it is a surprise. Having the EXACT same SET of items based on RNG is very, very surprising. You clearly have a misunderstanding of how RNG works. It is quite obviously a bug. And your comment about "seeing the true face of the players" is just you touting your believed superiority over other players. Get over yourself.

Hey all!  I've confirmed this to be not intended!  

Don't quote me on this, but I think they will be rescheduling his visit shortly!

Hiya Tenno! Baro has left the building, but he'll return with a fresh batch of goodies at around 2:00pm EDT. 

Thank you!

The fix is in the works as we speak (ala the post a bit above mine).

I mean, SERIOUSLY people, REALLY? We let something as minor as this rile us into a frenzy?

As far as I was concerned, it was pretty clearly a bug - same Relay twice, okay, but the items still changed, no harm to foul - but same ITEMS twice? EXACTLY? Pretty clearly a bug, one that DE will fix because, well, that's what they do.

A fix was inevitable, and to be fairly quick too. We should have just taken a step back and be happy, momentarily, for the people (ala myself) who've missed some of the items because of travel or lack of time to gather ducats.

I mean, SERIOUSLY. This was NOT something to crap our collective frilly jeans over.