The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Nekros Prime?

Trickst3rGawd

I totally don't want nekros prime to happen. Nekros doesn't fit with orokin gold and light colors. I'd wait umbra nekros, because umbra (probably) is a dark theme, while prime is light.

Given the capability recolour Gold on the recent primes that's hardly a issue. I keep mine in a light Bone colour theme that i think is most fitting for him with Black Energy for shadows.

Edited by AzureTerra

• 4 weeks later...

1.well nekros is dark he's just like death but first lets do some stuff that makes nekros fits in prime look or not try using prime accessories in nekros and see would it be good with gold or not

2.if its not vote for umbra nekros and I vote for that

NOTE: please follow the steps first so you could vote and please (no rude statements please) and thank you :)

1.well nekros is dark he's just like death but first lets do some stuff that makes nekros fits in prime look or not try using prime accessories in nekros and see would it be good with gold or not

2.if its not vote for umbra nekros and I vote for that

NOTE: please follow the steps first so you could vote and please (no rude statements please) and thank you :)

what

I've been happy with most of the primes minus Ash who seemed to only get his arms and head, which do look good, attention whil the rest of his body was largely ignored. That said Nekros is a fairly decorative frame on its own. I'm almost terrified to see what they'd do with a primed version. A solid gold skull for a head anyone? Personally I hope they make it look kind of broken and almost terrifying to look at.

As per pretty much everyone, I'm with the regard that Nekros himself would make a pretty kickass looking prime frame, but he should really get a rework beforehand so he has some more usability to him before he gets a bunch of bling.

On another note though, I'd actually like to see Nekros prime be delayed for a while, so we can see him use the prime gold to a better extent than what it has been so far. Up till now prime gold has been mostly used as a connection from one point to another that you can hang your hooks from, or a curved piece here and there to follow the curves of the frame, as well as spots here and there that look like out of place gold specks.

With Nekros Prime I'd like to see some layering done, with less flowing gold and more abrupt, sharp pieces, to make him look more threatening and skeleton-like, since we can all agree Nekros isn't a very curvy frame, in any way, and so far most of the prime stuff has been very flat or smoothed, with a few exceptions. Not much I would like to see on Nekros yet.

I don't want to see Nekros Prime until they at least start tweaking or changing his abilities. For now let other frames (Vauban, Oberon) take the spot. Also we also need to prime the two Female frames first before we begin the male frames again.

Edited by Darkmoone1

I like the idea alot but nekros is one of the least used frames outside of survival. so 

1) won't get DE much money ... at least not as much as loki / nova / ash prime access packs

2) i think it's a really long time b4 such a thing happens. many months ahead