Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Got Jiggle Physics!

Kaotyke

what i want to know, is who in the Grineer decided that using a balloon as cover from bullets was a good idea.

however to be fair, that Carbon Fiber/Kevlar looking exterior seems to be pretty durable. with Spess Magic ofcourse, since we can pierce a hole straight through without deflating it.

Though it would be a link to being rickrolled so I didn't click on it lol.

don't worry, it's safe. Else I wouldn't be writing this comment as I'd still be listening to it a few times.

Come to think of it, I guess I'll fire it up. Been too long since I listened to it (4d or something)

what i want to know, is who in the Grineer decided that using a balloon as cover from bullets was a good idea.

however to be fair, that Carbon Fiber/Kevlar looking exterior seems to be pretty durable. with Spess Magic ofcourse, since we can pierce a hole straight through without deflating it.

Probably easier to transport, like a tent? 

Now they just need to give it to Saryn

-_-

;-;

-.-

.-.

q.q

>:|

Probably easier to transport, like a tent?

"hey Comrade Clone, boy do i have something for you! take this funny looking balloon and blow it up like a blow up doll out in the field, and hide behind it! balloon protect against all bullet, Comrade Clone!

and only for the low low price of **static interference** *cough* your first born child *cough*!"

-_-

;-;

-.-

.-.

q.q

>:|

"hey Comrade Clone, boy do i have something for you! take this funny looking balloon and blow it up like a blow up doll out in the field, and hide behind it! balloon protect against all bullet, Comrade Clone!

and only for the low low price of **static interference** *cough* your first born child *cough*!"

why are grineer russian O.o

why are grineer russian O.o

i thought it was generally well accepted that Grineer is Space Russia.

they manage their troops as they did (not in modern times ofcourse, during WWII), treat them about the same, inside relations between officers is absolutely awful, Et Cetera.

also have an immense fascination with doing ridiculous things with Machinery and having tons of Metal Plate Armor.

idunno, rings all of the bells for Space Russia to me.

i thought it was generally well accepted that Grineer is Space Russia.

they manage their troops as they did (not in modern times ofcourse, during WWII), treat them about the same, inside relations between officers is absolutely awful, Et Cetera.

also have an immense fascination with doing ridiculous things with Machinery and having tons of Metal Plate Armor.

idunno, rings all of the bells for Space Russia to me.

You need to stop watching too many American films and base real Russian on that lol

Russians are not as you described it, we are dota2 ragers and some bad drivers, but the rest isn't true :P

Seeing how OP disappointed us all, here.

Some actual jiggle.

NSFW.

AxRIEGM.gif

OgDyBk8.gif

Edited by kiteohatto

Not gonna lie but I thought this was about the actual boob jiggles. Was about to do a vader "NoooooooOooOo". If something like that ever happened, It would be a very slippery slope of "oh god no" of features to come. But on that point....

Jesuz them things creep'd me out when I 1st saw them. Honestly thought they were some sort of slime enemy and were gonna attack. The face, the jiggle, the sound they make when deployed....all so horrible ; ~;

You need to stop watching too many American films and base real Russian on that lol

Russians are not as you described it, we are dota2 ragers and some bad drivers, but the rest isn't true

you don't know much about the Red Army's War Machine, do you?

as i clearly stated, but as expected, someone(s) decided to ignore, that is how things were done in the 1940's, but ofcourse not nowadays.

you don't know much about the Red Army's War Machine, do you?

as i clearly stated, but as expected, someone(s) decided to ignore, that is how things were done in the 1940's, but ofcourse not nowadays.

How did you find about this war machine stuff ? Movies and red alert games ?