Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox 4Th Ability Gives Me Massive Headache, Please Make It Optional ;__;

Sannidor

I'm not epileptic, I never had any issues with playing video games or watching 3d movies but this is horrible.

PLEASE for the love of everything that's holy make it go away or make it optional!

EDIT: This is caused by Equinox 4th ability. Still asking for toning it down a notch.

PjEej1l.jpg

Whoever thought this was a good idea, stare at this picture for forty minutes (of T4 survival) straight   :(

B1q3H38.jpg

Edited by Sannidor

No it really is not a problem, and that picture is not really anoying. If you want i can record myself looking at that picture for 40 min?

Now why is this not a problem... In survival you run around and shoot stuff. If you have time to look at the ground and think "Damm this is anoying as hell" you are not playing.

No it really is not a problem, and that picture is not really anoying. If you want i can record myself looking at that picture for 40 min?

Now why is this not a problem... In survival you run around and shoot stuff. If you have time to look at the ground and think "Damm this is anoying as hell" you are not playing.

hmm i dont agree with that

disable local reflections

Yep. This one

It's not lava though; seems like it was Jupiter's texture. Local Reflections sometimes bugged and caused random, if not the last one to be loaded, big texture to be loaded to every reflecting surface.

I did, this happens when they are OFF.

Please do, I bet you are a real daredevil and enjoy taking occasional kick to the groin as well.

Because I think that effect makes the game look really pretty. Please, lets not remove it or tone it down.

That doesn't remove the effect of the ability.

Ah. Hmm... Well, it should.

Edited by S7ORM

So part of Equinox's ability set is to make it look like I am walking through a giant aquarium? Why?

And here I thought it was a bug placing underwater lighting on every level i went to. Whatever the cause, its really annoying and I wish it would stop. Except on underwater levels, where it would actually make sense.

Edited by BlackCoMerc

If one person is having trouble looking at that image for a while, a significant percentage of the playerbase will also be having that problem, and a smaller percentage will have actual negative health effects from it. You don't see it, but that doesn't mean it isn't a problem. 

You %&$#ing prat.

I'm not epileptic, I never had any issues with playing video games or watching 3d movies but this is horrible.

PLEASE for the love of everything that's holy make it go away or make it optional!

EDIT: This is caused by Equinox 4th ability. Still asking for toning it down a notch.

PjEej1l.jpg

Whoever thought this was a good idea, stare at this picture for forty minutes (of T4 survival) straight   :(

B1q3H38.jpg

you sir.. are one of the reasons we can't have nice things

Edited by Sibernetika