Update 17.1.0 - 17.1.4

[DE]Megan

Yes!! More Skins more eye candy and cosmetic variation for all Tenno, we soo desperately need more skin so everyone can look unique and true to them selves. ^_^

Thank you so much DE, your the best!

Edited by 0zryel

Thanks again, DE!

After switching out of your equipped Codex scanner, your best weapon will be equipped.

Added additional underwater spawn points to Exterminate Missions on the Uranus.

1. How exactly is this determined? Conclave points? Because a significant amount of mods have too much Conclave points for their utility. (i.e. Rifle Aptitude)

2. Is this a temporary fix for the Uranus enemies or the spawning issue has been completely resolved?

Can you guys look into fixing The Sweeper it has been shooting like a rifle since U17, It's not shooting like a shotgun at-all anymore. Thanks. :)

Only 1 bullet is being shot. (No pellets)
 Only 1 impact (bullet hole)

Edited by Smurfalufakus

So hey, now that we can choose skins on Prime weapons, do you think we could also get the base weapon's default skin as an option too?  I'd really love to have that new Braton PBR rework on my Braton Prime, but I can only select optional skins instead of just the regular Braton skin.

Edit: Clarification

Edited by CaptainPeanut