Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.1.0 - 17.1.4

[DE]Megan

Any chance we'll see Abra Paris Skin equippable on Dread, Cernos, Daikyu?

The Proto Glaive skin is the precedent - it's equippable on all thrown melee weapons, not just Glaive and Glaive Prime.

Granted, the Abra skin was not a timed exclusive in the shop, but it was a timed exclusive nonetheless, and it's a shame to have something so pretty and not show it off once in a while.

Can you please relay which specific items you're unable to pick up- thanks!

Which Ospreys are you referring to?

Will look into this. 

Anyone else experiencing this? 

Respectfully, ALL limbo players seem to be shunned due to this. Even energy can't make it through the rift limbo makes. Now this could make sense that nothing makes it through the rift, but for some reason, bombard's rockets do!

I hope you guys do see what is going on.

]\'[okuto Bunshi

Peace Out.

It works like that, it's not a bug. That's one of the reasons people hate Limbro :\

Wait, are you telling me stuff inside a bubble that is in the rift is somehow omnipotent and can somehow transcend the bubble of rift?

I've seen lore-breaking stuff. But this is so off-the-charts it's hilarious.

Exiting the Codex Scanner now auto-equips my "best" weapon?  What was wrong with it exiting to whatever weapon I originally had equipped when I activated it?  No snark intended, if there's a good reason then I'm all for it.  I'm just not usually a fan of "we know what's best for you". (cough*Win10*cough)

....actually, pretty much ANY version of Windows...

After switching out of your equipped Codex scanner, your best weapon will be equipped.

this sounds like NOT switching back to the Weapon you had been using previously.

that is the only logical thing to do. if i was using either my Primary, Secondary, or Melee, when i put away my Codex Scanner, it'd better go back to the Weapon i was holding previously.

Not sure if this was already stated because there's a lot of comments and I don't want to read through them all lol. 

Capture missions aren't showing the red icon on the mini-map indicating where the target is. I ran around the entire map and couldn't even find the target, so I'm assuming he despawns or just doesn't show up initially. I see the red icon for a split second when I enter the map but then it immediately disappears. If I wasn't looking at the mini-map, I wouldn't even know it did that.

I'm not sure if it's just this specific map or multiple capture missions, but the information of this particular one is:

Mission: Capture

I was playing solo trying to complete out planets and stumbled across this. 

Still No Fix For

*Banshee's Silence makes enemies target sentinel aggresivly, destroying it easily

*Enemies standing up in vortex, in some cases long enough for them to fire their weapon

*Syndicate effects that boost shield taking away the effects of cold hazard tilesets (instead of having halved shields, when it procs you will have full shields for the rest of the mission)

*Carrier will hover pickups in your face even if you don't need them: occurs more often with nova prime and loki prime. This includes energy orbs, and you will permantly hear the energy pickup sound until you use a power to use the energy in your face. 

*Repost Before 120 Secs In Trading, Timer Resets To 120 Secs

*Headshot kill sounds not playing for clients (bug since game hit open beta :D!)

*Banshee's Silence prevents Maggots from latching onto the player

Thanks for your hard work.

• Regular weapon skins now work properly on Prime counterparts.

And thank you very much for this!

Edit: can´t wait for melee "fatness" fix as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/458319-huge-decrease-of-melee-weapons-range-since-165/page-16#entry5684371

And the option to disable the camera zooming in/out when sliding.

Edited by Zaniux