Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.1.0 - 17.1.4

[DE]Megan

TENNO REINFORCEMENTS

1LXb8D8.jpg

RATH KITTAG CLOAK and NIGHTWATCH CAMOUFLAGE BUNDLE available now!

Give your Warframe and Weapons a bold new look with the Rath Kittag Cloak and Nightwatch Camouflage Bundle!

RATH KITTAG CLOAK
A prototype destined for one of Tyl Regor's experiments, this Syandana has been repurposed for Tenno Agents.

A prototype what? Tyl was making a scarf for his experiments?

Come on, DE, gives us actual info on stuff.

NIGHTWATCH CAMOUFLAGE BUNDLE
This bundle of Nightwatch Skins suits the Ack & Brunt, Ogris and Nukor. They have been modeled after the camouflage employed by the Nightwatch Corps, an elite squadron in the Grineer Military.

I put a skin on the Paris Prime, set it to invisible while holstered, and now the quiver is stuck at horizontal angle in my Warframe's jugular xD

I can confirm this. It also looks like the attachment point in the holstering of the Paris prime has been shifted downwards. There is A LOT of clipping with the quiver now. Other than that, Paris Prime looks 10x better with the Abra Skin.

There is a small graphical bug with one of weapons, but I really don't want it fixed Q.Q

I know I'm selfish, but please DON'T fix it :) It looks so good :D

8gjW1F4.jpg

Still  hoping that they move back the quiver of Dread a little to the right  of Hydroid

qiPb2pl.jpg

There still seems to be a bad armor bug on ash prime when applying anything to the left arm. It doesn't sit correctly like the right one regardless of what armor I have on him.

Equinox's left arm when holding a weapon will sometimes bend inwards and not outwards like it's supposed to do. When I was holding the Ogris or the Opticor

But that's just me...

Fixed Nekros’ Desecrate showing as being castable even when players don’t have enough energy.

You broke Despoil Augment for nekros. 

Despoil - "Desecrate Augment - No longer consumes energy, but consumes a 50 health instead.

With 17.1.0 Despoil doesnt work at all, you will need energy to cast it, and it will consume energy.

Still Broken in 17.1.1

Please fix this asap.

Its bad enough that desecrate exists, but I cant even use my favorite frame at all now that this ability is forcing me to use energy again despite having despoil equiped.

Edited by PsychoticMarik