Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #58

[DE]Rebecca

Do you guys ahve plans to revamp the archwings missions? They are rather lacking. Need their own unique modes, and some way to shoot while in fast motion so we do not need to slow down just to fight.

Edited by lordofmyth

My questions are:   Is there a Stealth 2.0 in the works, because right now when you kill one enemy but it is not a one-shot, everyone on the world and their mother is alerted

Can we get a sneak peek at Starchart 3.0? I'm really hyped about it. Is there an ETA on the Pre-Corpus Valkyr skin? Any frames due for a rework? Some info on that cinematic quest coming up?

YES! Regarding Archwings: expansions, additional maps, content, hijacks, STALKER??? Please continue to add archwings, weapons, mods, and content. WE LOVE OUR A-WINGS, in space and underwater!

How about a CLEAR description of what to expect from Dark Sectors. Specifically, will clans and alliances be reimbursed or compensated for the rails they have built--if/when the new version of dark sectors will not allow them to be deployed?

Mastery rank 30 is nowhere in sight for us...care to comment?

Mainly parkur 2.0 questions.

some of the Tilesets are not suitable for the use of parkur 2.0 

most noticeable : lack of backflips after horizontal wall-run prevents or make it more difficult to reach some secret areas. 

AND jump off / launching after vertical wall-run. the movement tutorial for "that"part  had the gap between the walls pretty narrow- while on actual tilesets the distance is 3~4 times bigger. its much more difficult to execute movement in new way on them.

but since we have bullet jump - most of those environmental wall-running obstacles can be avoided.

can we expect that it will be addressed in some way?

also:

since there was a Grineer pet contest (in DC) - will we get a corpus / sentient one ?

Will there be prime weapons (or simply something) not assassinated with PA ? ( we had few of them but we want more )

Whats the theme of next MALE frame ?

Are there any chances of getting a Gatling gun ?

Edited by Cracken

Will we be able to ever undo the damage Vay Hek did to the relays with his Fomorians?

In fact, can we build a relay ourselves on each and every planet, planetoid, asteroid and maybe even an occasional comet or two?

How much % of DE is declared Team Kubrow, and how much is Team Catbrow?

Can we look forward to even more bizzare frames like Equinox in the future?

If Valkyr gets a prime variant, will that mean new scream sound effects?  (Yes, please!)

Will Stalker ever get his mini game, like Zephyr or Wyrm?

I had an idea for warframes that might kind of sound silly, but it might be cool. So since we have like the Prime version of Warframes, which is like void versions, why not have Infested versions? I know weapons and Warframes can have abilities and characteristics that represent toxic or infestation properties, but for example imagine you have Volt. Uprgrade? Volt Prime. Different upgrade? Infested Volt. So maybe his shock can have the ability to do maybe corrosion, since you would have electricity plus toxin. Same with the shield when you shoot through it and with the Warframe ability that shocks surrounding enemies. Or you could also have different and new abilities. Like he shoots toxin only from his hand? Or his shockwave instead is a large creation of a cloud of poison that damages enemies that walk through it over time? I am using Volt as an example because he is my most used Warframe and I am more familiar with his abilities. Just an idea, btw love the game and am excited for update 17.

Edited by (XB1)Andorrus14

1. Which frame is getting new alternate helmet next?

2. Kubrow kennels for dojos when?

3. Is Frost getting a proto/alternate skin at some point in the future?

4. When can we expect to see changes to AW navigation? Stuff like 3D radar, etc.

5. With Valkyr getting pre-Corpus skin soon and Excalibur and Frost getting a rework lately, can we expect a revamp for her abilities too? Currently Valkyr is not just one of the least enjoyable frames to play, with no useful skills and 4 being good only for reviving allies due to poor moveset, but also probably the last frame you want to see in your squad for any mission.

6. Not a question. Please release soundtrack for the game.

Edited by Bbbutts

When will the single and dual daggers be getting some of that sweet sweet buff lovin? I use to love using the ether daggers and fang prime daggers, but since melee 2.0 came out, they have been a disappointment to use,