Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Has No Offensive Support.

(PSN)crow5716

Loki can put up a decoy, disarm all the enemies, switch spots with a person, go invisible and run away. None of that has killed anyone along the way. Please change his abilities!!! Give him something offensive and maybe he'll be a useful asset in the game. My loki sits benched unless I need to run a capture. Unless you just wanted to create a warframe specifically for capture mission then he is garbage.

-crow

Loki's not supposed to be an offensive oriented frame, that's the whole point of Loki. His abilities are meant to confuse or hamper his enemies so he can gain the upper hand. I find him to be quite useful in all situations (though his effectiveness does take a hit when pitted against Infested) His frame uses non-linear thinking to get the job done, also a lot of energy.

Loki can put up a decoy, disarm all the enemies, switch spots with a person, go invisible and run away. None of that has killed anyone along the way. Please change his abilities!!! Give him something offensive and maybe he'll be a useful asset in the game. My loki sits benched unless I need to run a capture. Unless you just wanted to create a warframe specifically for capture mission then he is garbage.

-crow

Use the major sneak attack damage modifyer from melee attacks while invisible.

That is where his Offense comes from.

The overwhelming support for Loki is ridiculous. I have never ever ever ever ever seen a Loki out kill anyone. I'm MR13 and in all the time playing have ever seen a Loki become a valuable asset to a team. Almost any frame can out kill a Loki with out a problem.

-crow

Check the wiki before you judge crow, there's hidden gems in all the frames. Look is one of the most effective of the lot, ember may seem effective nos, but in high levels, she's very difficult to use. Don't rely on your powers for offense so either, you need quality firepower and a solid melee weapon at your side, that's where your offense lies.