The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Dream Of Having In Warframe ?!

abdo911

its like what new things do u want or returning to old stuff that cant be farmed anymore !

for me i am dreaming of having this -->https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/515731-trading-system/

and i Dream of returning Prime Chamber for like ... only 1 alert or Quest ... a sniper only Quest or something like that !

and to make staker/G3/Zenuka come to you in 1st Any mission/  Grineer mission/ Corpus mission ...Not after 12093011231 missions of all types and factions in all places that can be played on !

So what's ur dreams ?

I Dream of an iron skin that doesn't ruin the whole 10 - 20 minutes spent on coloring rhino.

I also really want the Misa Prime syandana and Targis Prime armor :'( 

I know these are exclusive for prime access but maybe... just maybe someday they will be available on the market or available once a year like the anniversary items.

--------------- Also, and most importantly---- Saryn Prime <3 ---------------

Edited by _Medo_

Open World in Warframe. t'is but a fleeting dream...

...or maybe not so much, it's feasible, only costly. Imagine being able to explore the system as you see fit, and actually piloting your Liset, and every time you run a mission, it could be via the navigation console, or via "tile-set instances" in the same vein as the dungeons and raids in WoW. Going places in the planets, exploring them, going to settlements, meeting NPCs, taking actual quests, not these pseudo quests that pop in every now and then.

If only this were to happen, it would be perfect.

Edited by RazorTip

Parkour races in real time with other tennos where users can customize their own parkour levels like they do for their dojos. I'm getting bored of the old parkour room where you can only compare your time with others, I want to race with others and hit the finish knowing they're behind me. With the current parkour system I've already climbed Earth's tallest tree.

Futuristic motorcycle levels where you can shoot things with guns in the front of it.

Removal of hitscan in favor of projectile to allow for fair dodging and shooting mechanics.

Freespace archwing and more enemy variety. Archwing isn't the only space flight game there is, in fact it's going to be compared to other space flight games out there. Spaceflight combat's distance seem entirely off, making me question the metric system markings in game. Artificial speed is really off putting, some of archwing's levels are so enormous, it's a shame that missions don't take advantage of the sheer size of space and flight combat.

Edited by ivlr3vil