Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.2.3

DE_Adam

Changes:

• Cleaned up some visual textures on the ‘leaking’ pipe tilset decoration.
  • Items equipped with Arcanes will now display this information in the Arsenal.

Fixes:

• Fixed Simaris’ Lore entries freezing the UI.
  • Fixed an issue preventing Spectres and Arcane Helmets not appearing in inventory after crafting without relogging.
  • Fixed Tyl Regor getting stuck underwater during his Boss fight transition.
  • Fixed some enemies spawning directly in line of sight of the players.
  • Fixed players seeing an improper ‘level up’ notification appear when exiting Archwing onto a land transition.
  • Fixed an issue allowing players to fall out of Archwing when in underwater Missions.
  • Fixed an issue causing Archwing weapon HUD to remain on screen when exiting the water in Underwater Lab Tileset Missions.
  • Fixed an issue causing Rescue targets to get caught on stairs in the Underwater Lab tileset.
  • Fixed several minimap navigation issues in the Underwater Lab tileset.
  • Fixed a visual issue in some flooded sections of the Grineer Underwater Lab tileset.
  • Fixed the Drekar Ballistas incorrectly using the stats for Heavy Gunners.
  • Fixed Clients and Hosts randomly being kicked out of Conclave matches.

i knew somthing wasent right whith them

STill not Fixed:

The syndacate mod Jet Stream dont work with Attica, arrow fly at the same speed, with or without the mod.

The Zephyr Turbolence don't work at all, if a Corpur is shooting me infront of me it's ok, but if he is shooting me in my back he can hit me and i can't protect my teammate and excavators :(

Edited by Fi-le

Can we get them at least partially buffed back up? It was nice having the Drekar Heavy Gunners as a medium threat and the Drekar Ballisticas as the priority. It made the Drekar sub-faction slightly unique, and stopped them from being bland reskins.

(considering i was the one to mention about it not making sense that Frog Ballistas were more durable than all of the Frog Heavies which supposedly had higher durability) i don't see why Enemies should specifically be random durability in different types.

since Heavy Gunners seem to have a higher Chance for dropping a Rare Resource and always Drop a Mod (which i think is great, a Uncommon Enemy which you never see an enormous volume of that has higher Chances for things to better make sure Players get something as they play), i'd say make the Heavy Gunners more durable if you want a more durable Enemy.

i would also be more than glad to accept Enemies having more defenses like Corpus Crewman Helmets - scaling defenses that can be destroyed.

Edit:

1/2 way there, drekar scorpions also have the heavy gunner stats.

i did not notice Frog Scorpions being any more durable than the other Trash Units around them. the Ballistas were definitely more durable than anything else in the room however.

any difference i saw with Frog Scorpions was small enough where i couldn't separate it from margin of error.

Edited by taiiat

Oh yeh archwing seems to have about half the shields and health at least odonata prime hp and shields are halved.

Oh yes and the power is also halved.

Don't know about armor but that is probably also halved.

Edited by EmVaper

Oh yeh archwing seems to have about half the shields and health at least odonata prime hp and shields are halved.

All archwings have half shields and hp... my odonata prime have 840 shields and 1000 hp with mods, funny when Odonata P have 1200 hp and shields at max lvl without mods.

fix the problem with G3 and Zanuka from invasion missions to spawn more easier than now. This is so boring 30+waves and still cant find them and also fix that auto-annoying teleport on missions without a reason, Jesus Christ!!!

Edited by HeyYouDie

Still no fix when the enemies suddenly knows you exist after a certain amount of time when going for stealth
(The kind of stealth where you take time, have patience and challange yourself of not killing anyone.)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/448693-enemies-spontaneously-knows-your-existance-at-random/

Again, i will give you a quick rundown on the current problems (For you who dont like reading threads.)

1: Enemies can at random know you exist and go into alert state. Being seen or heard doesnt mather.
2: At rare times, enemies can materialize out of nowhere infront of you, ruining the stealth. (Has been fixed since 17.2.3)
3: When an enemy unit are moved via ingame code (So that players dont have to run all the way back to get to them), the
way the game does this causes everyone enemy in the room to be alerted and knows where you are.
4: Enemies at times can disapear and cause everyone else to get into an alerted state (similar as the 3rd problem, but this
happens more often when an enemy jumps to a new platform).

Until this is fixed, i be copy and pasting this comment over and over again on every hotfix til it get fixed.

PS: Also a note to the redtext induvidual, innuendos regarding the planet Uranus is getting old, and it is unconfortable enough when the whole community already does the jokes. Yes i said unconfortable, but its just me and my, well, past experiences, the bad kind, so jokes like these are never really funny to me.  But i am just a number, and if the higher number likes the jokes, then why listen to me? (same goes with the problems regarding stealth, why listen?).

Edited by Cebius