Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Reach

KingTaro

The fix would be for PC today, which means the next build Consoles get would also have the fix. However, that next console build currently does not have and ETA.

T_T hope deleted.

Well we got the last one a month after pc, maybe same/close to ETA? Maybe?

As long as it's fixed. Especially with prime reach coming around for consoles again soon.

Thank you Lotus.

There is a potential fix for this in testing, it could be released today if things check out!

Hmhm, with Primed Reach being my the Primed mod I'm most dedicated to, this will certainly make it even more worthy of upgrading mechanic wise. I await said changes eagerly.

Though, I do wonder if the team has looked at each specific weapon category to make the mod work because weapons with both side usage (staves, polearms, etc). Wondering if the range on both ends of the weapon would be split evenly like it is now or a maxed Primed Reach with 165% bonus range would extend both sides by 165%.

Edited by LazerSkink

There is a potential fix for this in testing, it could be released today if things check out!

Hah, awesome!

My hype just reached 140%!

I'm really looking forward to this fix.

Also, wonder if (Primed) Reach will be worth putting on weapons with short range after this fix. Weapons such as sparring, fists, claws, etc...

Interesting post... I hope they fix it soon... I notice this with weapons like Daggers and even the Glaive (melee hits, not throwing) ... the reach was not as I expected when i tried to use the Prime version... so I took it off, until its fix.