Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Primaries!

grittydude

They have said they want to pick under used or under rated older weapons, so I doubt Boltor would be used for Hexis because its Prime is so popular, same with Soma.

Hind would be likely for Steel Meridian, or Buzlok. I don't think I've ever seen either of those.

Ignis could also be possible.

For Hexis I could see them picking Attica or Tiberon, hardly ever see those, other than my Tib, but I really would hope for Tiberon, because I like it a lot, but not so much Attica.

Rakta Cernos certainly fits the older underused category. It will probably be buffed a lot.

Tigris is by no means a weak gun, but it's duplex auto means people love it or hate it.

i hoping Steel get Vaykor Karak and Arbiter get boltor but Suda getting Simulor is gonna be a problem....i mean DE want this faction to be the bottom of the syndicate since Gammacor got nerf in ammo comsumption and now Simulor is one of the worst gun to be used right now (right after the Stug)

You forgot the fact that they already showed off 3 of the primarys last devstream. Perrin got a penta. RedVeil got a ceronos. And NewLoka got a tigris. Ceph suda is almost 100% confirmed a simulor. That only leaves you with 2 syndicates to think of

How is Simulor "almost 100% confirmed?"

I watched the stream they said nothing about it being Simulor. I haven't heard anything anywhere besides some forum users guesses that it might be Simulor. But what I haven't heard from anyone is why it would be? If it wasn't released for Suda to begin with, I don't think it would be now. Why release an upgraded version literally just a couple months after they release the blueprint version for Simaris? 

I actually think Simulor is like, -% likely, but I guess we will see when we see. 

Personally I expect Suda weapon to either be something totally new, because of her "defensive/pacifism" thing, or something out of left field like the Glaxion that could be described more as a defensive weapon (freeze ray), plus they like to use underused weapons for syndicate it seems, so I expect something hardly used. 

That's why I think something like Vaykor Ignis, and Telos Tiberon/Sybaris are likely as well. They seem to be using syndicate weapons as a way to buff and shine a light on weapons that are otherwise hardly touched. 

Cephalon Suda: Amprex

Well, probably unlikely but I can't deny that I would be all over that weapon. = D 

Edited by Tesseract7777

All in my opinion:

I'm going to go by the assumption that they won't be doing it with weapons that have been primed.

I have an idea that the weapons may cover the full spectrum of types: Secondary weapons were: Single Semi Auto, Dual Semi Auto, Held, Dual Auto, Silent Fire, Thrown. All different types in a sense.

Bow - Red Veil

Launcher - Perrin

Shotgun - Loka

Rifle

Beam / Held Fire

Burst Fire Rifle

Grinlok and Vulkar have syndicate mods, so that makes them less likely as possibilities. I left Sniper out as a type since, we have 1 prime and the other Sniper has the syndicate mod, plus they aren't popular so DE likely doesn't want a group to get a weapon that is unpopular overall.

My thoughts of what could be are:

Steel- Ignis

Hexis- Sybris

Suda- Bulzok

Or DE can do:
Steel - Gorgon

Hexis - Gorgon

Suda - Gorgon

since we don't have enough variants of that weapon.

I'm very happy withthe red veil and the loka weapons!

reasons:

i hope that the rakta cernos will be at the same level as the dread/paris prime, so newer players could get a good bow without prime/stalker farming. Also, i don't mind if it is slightly weaker, the syndicate effect would make up for it

for the shotgun users it was go hek or go home, the heals are just too good to pass. having a syndicate tigris doubles your choices!

I'm very happy withthe red veil and the loka weapons!

reasons:

i hope that the rakta cernos will be at the same level as the dread/paris prime, so newer players could get a good bow without prime/stalker farming. Also, i don't mind if it is slightly weaker, the syndicate effect would make up for it

for the shotgun users it was go hek or go home, the heals are just too good to pass. having a syndicate tigris doubles your choices!

very true! Really looking forward to the rakta cernos it looks awesome and the tigris will be great, but, not too hyped about the penta, it is overshadowed by the tonkor in every way, but if the change it so the penta can't kill you then maybe.....

I really don't want another version of the freaking Boltor.

So given that we already have a launcher, shotgun, bow for Perrin, Loka, Veil I would like to see:

Steel Meridian - Vaykor Buzlok

Arbiters of Hexis - Telos Sybaris or Telos Tiberon

Cephalon Suda - Synoid Opticor or a new alien'ish weapon similar on how the gammacor popped out of nowhere.

I personally like all three of the choices that they are bringing us with weapons. Especially the cernos since I always liked the cosmetics of it just the damage sucked. So I'm hoping it gets a damage buff n a change in damage type like puncture.

Anyways I think for the upcoming weapons I think

Steel meridian will get a weapon like the hind or buzlok.

Arbiters of Hexis I think a sybaris would a beautiful thing. Especially when you put that with the telos akbolto's the pair would gel so much.

Cephalon suda I would like to see the rebirth of the flux rifle. And once again a weapon that just fits nicely with the secondary.

Meridian: Buzlok, Miter, or Hind. They are interesting weapons that just never got any love.

Arbiters: Daikyu, Panthera, or Tiberon. The first two seem to underperform, while Tiberon, which is already a great weapon, would just be really fitting thematically.

Suda: Something new? Taking Simulor would be a huge slap in the face since it would be an upgrade to the original, easier to get, and tradeable.

New weapons entirely for any of them would be welcome, though.

I actually really hope it isn't these. We already have variants of both Karak and Boltor, and a Synoid Simulor would be kinda messed up for the reason above.

how can you propose to give meridian 1 of the most terrible and annoying guns in the game (Miter and Buzlok), hind is barely decent but could get better.

Arbiters: quite odd for arbiters to sell a bow dont you think? allthought tiberon would be great, panthera is just a big nono

Suda:hmm.....why not supra?

but honestly i agree that new weapon would be cool for them, as long as they arent as terrible as Red Veils were in the beginning

how can you propose to give meridian 1 of the most terrible and annoying guns in the game (Miter and Buzlok), hind is barely decent but could get better.

I know right? It is as if they hate the Steel Meridian.

Just give them the Drakgoon or the Ogris, two potent Grineer weapons.

Arbiters: quite odd for arbiters to sell a bow dont you think? allthought tiberon would be great, panthera is just a big nono

Suda:hmm.....why not supra?

but honestly i agree that new weapon would be cool for them, as long as they arent as terrible as Red Veils were in the beginning

Because DE said they want to use syndicate weapons to revitalize old underused weapons.

Suda already has Supra.