Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has "salt" Became The New Meme On Warframe Forums?

Monsterwithin

It's easily the most overused internet term I've seen lately besides "meme". (Imagine my face when the local news has a segment devoted to memes. T~T)

I was playing GTA Online recently, just flying around the city in a Hydra but not killing anybody. I went to land it right next to my apartment. As I got out of the plane, a mounted Insurgent full of 6 players rolled through and slaughtered me. I didn't really care, I was just going to my apartment anyway. One of the guys (who was rank 12) got out of the Insurgent and stole my Hydra, then flew off. I messaged him after I got inside my apartment saying "Have fun, the Hydra's a beast." He replies to me a couple of minutes later with "lmao u salty bro?"

I literally don't even know how he could have misinterpreted what I said into a witty rejoinder. I suppose that's just GTA mentality for you in a nutshell.

Edited by Kestral9999

Salt only affects those in North America.

Your face when you get it...

Imma just go ahead and throw some salt on your joke, but I get what you were going for:

Salt is Sodium Chloride, not just Sodium. Your joke is as bad as your understanding of compound elements and you have brought shame upon your family!

Edited by Kestral9999

Imma just go ahead and throw some salt on your joke, but I get what you were going for:

Salt is Sodium Chloride, not just Sodium. Your joke is as bad as your understanding of compound elements and you have brought shame upon your family!

*throws extra-salty cookie with the intention to harm*