The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Tomatoe'd Thread) Exilus Mod Slot... What Frame And Mod Do You Use On It?

(XBOX)brenon45

I dont use it....its a waste of a slot because, IMO, it should make any mod that can be slotted into it cost NO mod points...regardless of the normal cost. (especially due to the ridiculous 2 or 3 forma cost)

BUT if i did use it, then it would be Handspring, (very useful against infested hooks)

Edited by xcynderx

90% of the time Handspring, amazing mod for whatever mobs come with knockbacks/pulls/knockdowns.

Enemy Sense or Thief's Wit depending on other missions/moments, like collecting medals/checking loot or just extra awareness for enemies in a huge radius on the minimap, stacking with Animal Instinct.

Handspring because most of my build can only fit that if I only forma one time. I believe you need to forma 2 times to fit the high cost exilus mod like rush. As for the new mod, only mobility worth it for the low cost where I can fit in most of frame with zero forma investment. The new rare dash mod took too much effort to max. The damage they provided is negligible. Its definitely doesn't worth the huge amount of investment to max them.

Okay so here's what I think DE should do. Make special slots seperate from other mods for Health and shield mods. There's only three of these mods currently (vigor, Vitality, and Redirection) I'm not including armor because at this point it really doesn't make a difference how much armor you have because of the broken damage output enemies above level 30 have.  As for Fast deflection, it's not really directly related to the amount of shields you have and just allows you to recharge them faster. Okay, but not many people use it that I know of.

An extra slot is good, but the polarity is not working as to the mod should be green and half the cost no? Without such you have to use a potatoe to get more out of your warframe just to install it!

Edited by Jakku

I make full use of it by adding mods to increase my speed or resistance to knockdown which supplement the dual stat mods on the frame, or better enhance the mobility of the frame such as improving Zephyr's hang time for gliding or enhancing an already fast warframe's movement speed. Often I spend time in thinking what to use though I need to be sure I can fit the mod with the full build. Normally it would cost one or two forma which is alright by me.