The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The New Sentinel Diriga....good Fugly Lord

DiabolicalHamSandwich

Well, I for one LIKE the way it looks. Hurrah for having the balls to step away from symmetry. It's a messy pile of stuff that is a bigger kill-stealer then Deathcube ever was.  I slapped Mandible on it and that looks absolutely right....

I'm pretty sure Diriga wouldn't look out of place in most of our rooms (house, in my case). Just dump it in a corner and it looks indistinguishable from the rest of the mess*.. :P  

(* yeah, yeah, who the shoe fits... not talking to you prim and proper prissy princess..)

a friend of mine thats part of the founders once mentioned " the Worst thing the grineer have come up w/ to combat the tenno has been the Falty lights in the early levels before all the changes. Diriga is deadlier than those light bulbs." the range on the things sniper rifle is wicked, ( if you stand on the white tree behind the Tower def. pod it can shoot just infront of the front laser pads. )

At first I felt the same as you, OP.

But then I made the balloon halloween lime green and added Prisma jet wings and the Prisma koi tail. Now its a vibrant emerald monstrocity that electrocutes everything ever.

My current issue is that it has an obvious grineer design and weapon, yet it fires electricity rounds. That's a corpus thing ._.

Edited by Aoden

At first I felt the same as you, OP.

But then I made the balloon halloween lime green and added Prisma jet wings and the Prisma koi tail. Now its a vibrant emerald monstrocity that electrocutes everything ever.

My current issue is that it has an obvious grineer design and weapon, yet it fires electricity rounds. That's a corpus thing ._.

what about ark traps?