The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Warframes In A Nutshell.

Rexlars

If you have a zephyr with 185 power strenght(max transient fort and intensify) and jet stream plus tonkor with terminal velocity the tonkor rounds will explode on contact with any surface as long as jet stream is active. I dont consider it a glitch as there is a ton of speed behind that explosive. you throw anything that explodes hard enough, it's gonna blow up.

I pray to all that's holy that DE stays far away from this combo. It takes a lot of forma to get it working good. And it a pretty fun combo. A FUN COMBO. And I never see Zephyrs in the game.

Ok & because OP thinks Loki is great at soloing eveything (because he is, invisibility ftw) doesn't mean he thinks so either, tf? 

Solo everything ? Ok he can solo a lot of mission but the only mission type he does better than other frame is spy.

For the rest, almost all warframe do as good as him.

Explain me how being invisible or being able to disarm help you in rescue or exterminate more than another frame that can kill everything like ash for example.

Tell me more about this ... Hydroid Node....

TELL ME MORE ABOUT Hydroid

TELL ME MORE ABOUT Pilfering Swarm

TELL ME MORE ABOUT farming

I'M DONE TALKING ABOUT Hydroid

TELL ME MORE ABOUT starchart nodes

Once upon a time Ember was a god. A GOD.

Ember used to be a male?

Edited by TARINunit9

Ash can negate armor without 4CPs why outclassed by loki??? Oh i forgot 4CP is "MANDATORY" right?

Frames that need some tweaks
Oberon < proc immune will become handy somewhere
Equinox < with proper tweak will become a good damage multiplier
Nekros < if you can personalize your army from codex scans it will be pretty good
Nyx < bolts are useless
Rhino < ironskin and charge need to be redesigned

Frames that need total rework
Hydroid
Limbo
Mesa
Ember

Well that's just my opinion.

Edited by Volinus7

Ash can negate armor without 4CPs why outclassed by loki??? Oh i forgot 4CP is "MANDATORY" right?

Frames that need some tweaks

Oberon < proc immune will become handy somewhere

Equinox < with proper tweak will become a good damage multiplier

Nekros < if you can personalize your army from codex scans it will be pretty good

Nyx < bolts are useless

Rhino < ironskin and rush need to be redesigned

Frames that need total rework

Hydroid

Limbo

Mesa

Ember

Well that's just my opinion.

Oh god i wish they could change chroma's first ability... i don't mean tweak, i mean CHANGE.

Been asking for that since I got him. I hate it so much. XD

Not as bad as all 4 of Hydroids skills though. All awful. He needs scrapped and remade completely imo. :(

Nah, spectral scream is fine for infested if you have the fire element and a little bit of power, and ice for corpus. (bonus points for using it while effigy is also using it)

Nah, spectral scream is fine for infested if you have the fire element and a little bit of power, and ice for corpus. (bonus points for using it while effigy is also using it)

Wow... so much damage.... even my level 1 boltor deals more damage seriously.

Better take a weapon instead of wasting my energy on a useless ability.

It really doesn't. Even with Max Power. Throw the long action locking animation and poor range and its easily one of the worst skill in game because within that effort you coulda just shot them. Not to mention the extremely poor augment design. It's only use ot for growling at other players.

So;

Chroma: Never press 1. :)

Also wanted to throw in

Oberon: Extra Creditz <3