Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Elections Round 2 - Voting

[DE]Megan

Warframe Elections - Top 4 Candidates  

6,106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Argh.. I thought it would be easier at this stage. But I just don't know! The two strongest entries are New Loka and Corpus. Although the Lotus poster is a riot, it doesn't get me into the spirit of the vote and the Nyx entry doesn't feel very creative. It is just a rehashed joke. So for me it all comes down to a choice between Matiny2 and StarlordD.

I support new loka generally, because they are about greenery and healing. (for the most part lol) So to see an entry that is a website and "promises" such good things? It's a step in the right direction. A website seems like a lot of effort and the way to really get votes as a whole and again, I support the new loka mission. I so want to vote new loka.. however, from a content stand point, I feel like the website is incomplete.

Despite the artwork and the clear attempt at something orginal, I find myself wanting more out of a website. Where is the interactiveness that web pages are known for? Why couldn't there have been some buttons to click, a video or even some campain traffic? But still, it is a good attempt and I want to reward Matiny2 for using more than peice of artwork.

Then I see StarlordD's video and it feels complete. It leaves nothing out and seems to follow the spirit of warframe closer to the letter. It's a good submission, and dispite it's short length leaves an impression. The message is "vote for me, show support and hope I mean what I say.. or else you choose war and I won't hold back." It's well edited.

Gah..what to vote?!

Edited by Maholix

I thought syncrasis would take my vote on a first glance... boy was i wrong.

John Prodman i stand with you.

(Phenomenal job StallordD  :D)

(Also if Prodman wins can we get Zanuka pet? you know, to foster the alliance of Tenno and Corpus)

(and a Jonh Prodman Noggle)

Will the winnner be featured in the Codex?

Edited by Lone.Hunter.99

I chose Lotus! In Lotus We Love.With lotus We thrive. Lotus Is our voice!

Long Live the Lotus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus may be secretive at times, but I still love her. I have played this game since the beta release. Banshee was my first love. however since I cant vote banshee, lotus will get my vote. 

I love the prodman but back when i started the corpus were brutes. Besides we can't forget the Salad V Fiasco.

Edited by -Akeva-Banshee-