[DE]Megan

Warframe Elections Round 2 - Voting

Warframe Elections - Top 4 Candidates  

6,105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

God damnit!
How am I, a mere mortal, supposed to choose between John f*cking Prodman (Magically brought to life by StallorD), and Kubrow riding, dual Grakata wielding, credit showering Andy Samberg Lotus?!

This is the stuff that keeps me awake at night...

• Upvote 1

#ProdMan4Ever

Vote Prodman 2015. Vote for Peace. Vote for the Prod.

#ProdMan4Ever

#ProdMan4Ever

i don't want to deal with new loka's deathsquad, prodman looks cool but i have a mag.....and lotus is a psychotic space mama. who do i pick?

I loved the Corpus Video. Looked pretty sweet, animation and his statement. Kinda makes me want to go rek the Corpus atm, show them we be ballin.

I wasn't going to vote.  This morning I recieved a message in my inbox tipping the scales.  Insane moneyrain Lotus, you know the way to a Tenno's heart.

Is it just me or aren't the candidate entries viewable now?

When I click on "spoiler" button, nothing happens and the entries will not be revealed.

Can't vote, sadly.

Really wanted to vote for my girl Nyx. If it was a real election, I would have. But its not, its a contest, and the Corpus video blew the other entries out of the water....the space water...the water at the bottom of space. 

• Upvote 2