The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since We Are Currently In The Mood Of Nerfing Things, Could We Turn Our Gaze Towards Nullifiers For A Second?

Cerenax

So, ever since u17 we have had nerfs to: pilfering swarm, greedy pull, exalted blade, covert lethality, adhesive blast, boar prime, strun wraith, vulklok, AoE headshots and all melee slide attacks.

Since we are currently on the nerfing mood, could we please revisit nullifiers then?

So, ever since u17 we have had nerfs to: pilfering swarm, greedy pull, exalted blade, covert lethality, adhesive blast, boar prime, strun wraith, vulklok, AoE headshots and all melee slide attacks.

Since we are currently on the nerfing mood, could we please revisit nullifiers then?

How was pilfering swarm nerf?

covert lethality? i'm sure DE only remove it from Excal' EB moves. doubt it's considered a nerf.

How was boar prime, strun wraith nerf?

Vulklor nerf is dumb.

Last line: doubt DE will ever re-look at nullifies. 

Allow punch-thru to pierce thru Nullifier shield.

Remove Bombard rocket homing.

Nerf Ancient Healer's invincibility aura.

Nerf infested Tar Moas.

Nerf Disruptors draining all of our energy.

Nerf Eximus aura ranges.

While DE loves to do kneejerk nerfs to player's arsenal, why not do it for the clearly broken enemies too? For the sake of balance.

Edited by Ryuji-kun

I dont understand people are always asking for nullifiers to be nerfed. Because for me and quite a bit of others that I know like the challenge that they bring. Nullifiers only spawn on certain missions and usually higher tier missions. With that in mind I as well use low rate of fire weapons (grinlock, vectis) and simply bring along a secondary capable of dealing with Nullifiers. Slap a concealed explosives onto a Hikou prime and those Nullifiers wont know what hit em. In short I am just trying to say that some of us like challenges and hard missions and it would be shame to have that taken away because some people who weren't properly prepared complain because they aren't getting their way.

I dont understand people are always asking for nullifiers to be nerfed. Because for me and quite a bit of others that I know like the challenge that they bring. Nullifiers only spawn on certain missions and usually higher tier missions. With that in mind I as well use low rate of fire weapons (grinlock, vectis) and simply bring along a secondary capable of dealing with Nullifiers. Slap a concealed explosives onto a Hikou prime and those Nullifiers wont know what hit em. In short I am just trying to say that some of us like challenges and hard missions and it would be shame to have that taken away because some people who weren't properly prepared complain because they aren't getting their way.

I doubt no one is really against them in small till medium numbers.

The moment the map is covered in multiple overlapping golden bubbles though is the moment when it´s not "fun" anymore.

FINALLY!!!! A thread about nerfing the UNBALANCED enemies in this game instead of the Tenno and their weapons. Congrats on going against the curve and realizing that the Tenno have been nerfed too much and now the various enemies tower over us with increased level, Superman like armor and non duration built powers like the nullifiers.

Nerf infested Tar Moas.

Nerf Eximus aura ranges.

While DE loves to do kneejerk nerfs to player's arsenal, why not do it for the clearly broken enemies too? For the sake of balance.

I honestly thought I was alone. I have been saying that certain enemies are way too powerful for a while and that if the Tenno is nerfed so should the enemies.

As someone who enjoys challenges, I can understand why some people are against nerfing high-tier enemies, but the ones here are just kinda annoying. Removing the annoyance will not decrease the challenge. 

Nullifiers are ESPECIALLY annoying when you're a sniper, or use any semi-auto or charge weapon. I second the idea of letting punchthrough hit nullifiers through their shield in order to make single-shot weapons more viable in end-game. 

Bombards will still kill you if their shot lands, however, if their homing is reduced, they will actually be able to be dodge without worrying about them circling over-head for an hour before hitting you when you least expect it. 

Infested tar moas, as they are, make little sense. I can understand how stepping in something sticky and acidic could make it hard to move, but how the hell does it slow down everything else? 

The Ancient Healers arent performing as intended. They were designed to take the damage that their allies would take otherwise, however, they tend to just spazz out as a bunch of 0s float in the air around them. 

Disruptors draining all of our energy was already talked about, and they've been talking about reducing the drain to 25%. 

Eximus aura ranges arent really something I've been bothered by, however, I think their ability to stack should be removed. If you ever have 4 or more ice eximus spawn around you, you're practically dead. You cant move. 

Nerf infested Tar Moas.

Nerf Eximus aura ranges.

It's ok, according to DE these are not bugs and are working as intended.

Am i the only one that considers nullifiers a good thing for challenge and that in the end they are considered one of the easiest units to dispatch?

I have no issues with nullifiers and how they force certain strategies to be used, this kinda happens with pretty much every unit outthere, just in different ways.

My only real complaint with them is how anti-sniper they are (a bit ironic that a sniper is actually crap against a high-priority target). They need to come up with a more reasonable interaction between their shields and slow fire-rate weaponry.

yea, once again, a boltor prime is a prime choice

Nerf infested Tar Moas.

Nerf Eximus aura ranges.

This, and reduce corrupted bombards broken firerate, seriosly that thing fires faster than a ogris with speed trigger and vile acceleration........