Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To: Mr Enthusiasts: Level Archwing Stuff Naow

DiosGX

Talking to some fellow "gotta level 'em all" Mastery Rank enthusiasts, I've come to a conclusion:

We hate leveling Archwing gear.

Last time we had a free affinity booster, I squandered it on multi-formaeing some new toys. As did some friends of mine. But no more. I insist! Now is the time to finish off those Knux. To finally drudge through that Corvas and be done with it. That Prisma Veritux that's been Unranked for months... don't get caught in the addicting forma trap this weekend.

Finish your Archwing stuff. Just do it. I will be doing it as well!

o 3o

I've had endless boosters for well over a year now. I can say from experience that Archwing will still not level up fast, I have no idea how you gained this idea. The only time Archwing levels at an actually tolerable rate is with the double affinity weekends causing the ones with boosters to gain 4x.

Edited by LazerSkink

I've had endless boosters for well over a year now. I can say from experience that Archwing will still not level up fast, I have no idea how you gained this idea. The only time Archwing levels at an actually tolerable rate t is with the double affinity weekends causing the ones with boosters to gain 4x.

The best way to level archwing gear (in my experience with it so far), is to do a Wave 4 run on Uranus Archwing, you can gain upto 10-25 ranks (without a booster) for your gear as long as you dont afk it or hide far away and actually participate.