Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Most Creepiest Public Game In Warframe?

Renegade343

(Note: we didnt have the "Names above the player" thing yet)

I was running around in Excal Prime and this one guy just followed me around and just.... looked at me... the.Whole.Damn.Mission.

I was able to lose him, I entered a room and the lights flicktered so stalker inbound, I looked back and he was there... looking.

Didnt play Excal Prime for a while.

The F***? What...

I...

>..<

Well, mine wasnt creepy about my nick, but they said, to my confusion, that I was a closet pokemon fan. Read my name backwards and you will understand.

(Note: we didnt have the "Names above the player" thing yet)

I was running around in Excal Prime and this one guy just followed me around and just.... looked at me... the.Whole.Damn.Mission.

I was able to lose him, I entered a room and the lights flicktered so stalker inbound, I looked back and he was there... looking.

Didnt play Excal Prime for a while.

Well, mine wasnt creepy about my nick, but they said, to my confusion, that I was a closet pokemon fan. Read my name backwards and you will understand.

Yeah, I get it, Ekans is a snake pokemon, there is even a pokemon called Muk, I think we both know where this is going...

Since most, if not all, of us in the forums are getting slightly tired of all those threads lately (you know, those threads), I thought maybe we could take a short break in General Discussion by just sharing experiences with other people. Thusly, I will be asking this: 

What is your most creepiest public game in Warframe?

Post your stories below! (Note that if you judge the story to be not safe for open reading, do hide it in spoilers.). 

Mine was this: 

I was using an Ember in a Defence Mission with another random player, and having a good time in the first few waves. Then, that player asked me to die. I asked, "Why?", and he (I assume the player was a he for the rest of this story) said, "Because.". I kept on asking why to get to the bottom of this small mystery, and turns out he has a sexual thing for dead female Warframes (I think that particular paraphilia [i searched up a bit on the matter] is classified as necrophilia.). 

In response, I shut down Warframe (that meant I aborted the mission), got out for a jog and suicide runs, and stopped playing Warframe for a day just to get to terms with that sudden and really chilling experience. That story was (I think) six or so months ago, and I never bothered to report to Support just because I thought, at the time, he was not violating any rule.

he was violating the rules, its called harrasment

One day i randomly joined a public game, i think it was Kril on Ceres. When i joined they were all like : Whoa, holy sh*t and stuff like that. I asked them what was going on. They told me that they talked about "stoners" at their college for like 20 minutes before starting the mission... and then i joined. I guess it was some sort of coincidence but i'm pretty sure they found it really strange and creepy.

Well, to make it simple, knot is another way to say d*ck in the furry fandom.

The more you know...

Raises the question of how you know that....

Anyway, wasnt creepy per say but i spend a 20min survival mission with another player discussing why i named my kubrow sasha the grey.

he was violating the rules, its called harrasment

I did not consider him violating the rules at the time because there was no further action from that player afterwards. As a personal rule of mine, I will only report harassment in games if you do it to me three times despite my warning. 

Well, to make it simple, knot is another way to say d*ck in the furry fandom.

The more you know...

No, no, it's a knot, really. A specific part of a very specific... uh, part. Of canines. A lock mechanism of sorts. I... I guess, I'll spare you the details.

Not that I'm weird. Just studied biology prior to bionics, 's all.

And about all the weird players: Just relax. It's most likely a misunderstanding. Maybe even intentional (in case of the trolls).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq9oR9x171w

I don't think I've experienced any creepy public games in warframe.But maybe one...

One day,I was playing raids with a group and we all got invited.I was happy that I finally found a raid group.So,We completed the normal raid as usual.But when it came to nightmare,he didn't start even though all of us were there.I went to do something and come back only to find that he is a drug dealer and sells weed.Decided to exit the party and wasted 3 hours of my life waiting for a nightmare raid.

Raises the question of how you know that....

Anyway, wasnt creepy per say but i spend a 20min survival mission with another player discussing why i named my kubrow sasha the grey.

I know many things about the internet. Fun fact: You only see the 4% of the internet.

No, no, it's a knot, really. A specific part of a very specific... uh, part. Of canines. A lock mechanism of sorts. I... I guess, I'll spare you the details.Not that I'm weird. Just studied biology prior to bionics, 's all.And about all the weird players: Just relax. It's most likely a misunderstanding. Maybe even intentional (in case of the trolls).http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq9oR9x171w

Yeah, I know, I just didn't want to go into details.

Way back in the days when xini was draco.
somewhat similar to OPs story.

I had joined a game where everyone besides myself turned out to have a "thing" for female warframes....

it got very weird, VERY quickly and it didn't stop...

Unfortunately for me, most of the players were much better than your average pug.
So, it was either stick around, level up and gain easy loot with minimal effort or... bail...

It was a long game, but on the plus side, I maxed out all the stuff I brought and got a lot of mods I was looking for at the time...

It was during a Orokin Vault hunt, I spawned right beneath the floor, claustrophobia slightly kicked in. When I finally got out, I heard heavy breathing somewhere and I thought it was the game, wandering around the Derelict while separated from the rest added to the spookiness. Turned out that one of the guys was using a mic.

It was during a Orokin Vault hunt, I spawned right beneath the floor, claustrophobia slightly kicked in. When I finally got out, I heard heavy breathing somewhere and I thought it was the game, wandering around the Derelict while separated from the rest added to the spookiness. Turned out that one of the guys was using a mic.

Lmao

I swear someone would one day say Valkyr's butt is the best because she was a tortured girl. And then get attracted by those two.

If anything, the Internet's lesson: Things can come in unexpected shapes and flavours.

And you take everything with a pinch of salt.

Everytime somebody aims at me to take a look at me.

I know what they're trying to do, but still akward having a weapon aimed at you.

People not talking at all when i'm trying to start a conversation. I feel lonely :<

People starting a conversation with me, and not just a conversation, but something like "RHINOOB PRIME LOL SCRUB". This kind of people. Always makes me feel uncomfortable.

That one moment when 3 days after grineer manic was added he attacked in the same time as Stalker. I lost part of my sanity as i was laughing and panicking in the same time.

And probably what makes me creepy: sometimes i shoot at the corpses.

Multiple times.

Just to see them bleed.

I know this does not count as creepy, but i don't think i had such experience at all. So i just tried to remember everything that made me feel different from your average game.