The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Im Suprised No One Knows The Next Prime Access

(PSN)wonderwoman814

Trinity. Last vanilla frame not to be primed, played alot more extensively than Saryn or Banshee. 

More players who play a frame = more money from prime access.

^This. Anyone who says otherwise is missing the writing on the wall.

Obviously Trinity Prime will have PBR and cloth physics, which is why they are suddenly working so hard to give Vanilla Trinity her cloth physics so there isn't such a large discrepancy in their quality.

Most likely Saryn. Her rework is coming next, so she's sthe most likely candidate for a prime as well.

that would make sense...kind of but if you go by that logic wouldn't they have don't the volt rework when volt prime was released?

Trinity. Last vanilla frame not to be primed, played alot more extensively than Saryn or Banshee. 

More players who play a frame = more money from prime access.

that would explain nova prime lol

^This. Anyone who says otherwise is missing the writing on the wall.

Obviously Trinity Prime will have PBR and cloth physics, which is why they are suddenly working so hard to give Vanilla Trinity her cloth physics so there isn't such a large discrepancy in their quality.

ok your all making very good points >_<

And then we find out Trinity Prime's release date gets a 3 month nerf due to the introduction of Umbra Excaliber.

hey..we don't joke about nerf trhinity around these parts ya hear lol.

What about the weapons?

I'll be fine with anything as long as DE doesn't again trick themselves into thinking that an Archwing is a suitable substitute for two weapons, or a weapon and a Sentinel.

The list of older Tenno primary and secondary weapons is dwindling, so I'm expecting a melee of some sort for sure. It really depends on whether or not they're ready to start Priming clantech.

What about the weapons?

Personally give me Akmagnus Prime but DE said no more dual-prime secondaries( dont quote me on that ).   Possibly another prime archwing with new archwing mission coming out( plz DE dont ). Sybiris Prime ? and Maybe Pyrana prime. Maybe.

It will be Excalibur Umbra, its a one month timed exclusive for china with prime weapons like Nikana prime already in place.

Prime Banshee, Saryn, Zephyr or even Trinity wont bring in near the money an Access with both most used used frame and most loved melee weapon included.

I respect this but it makes my heart weep (my profile pic remains like Banshee Prime!)

Might be primed mag prime. :)

My money is on Trinity, but saryn could get it as well. Either would be fine with me. Although I have been playing trinity a lot more as of late. Her mobile tankiness with the self heal augment has been something I've been getting into lately. I hope in the rebuild they do something fun with her first ability and the melee ability. Not to mention the four ability. That's boring as hell.

The next 2 primes will both be female meaning Trinity, Sayrn, Valkyr & Banshee are the 4 most eligible candidates to be primed but who knows, nova was primed before trinity so anything could happen.

She came before Sayrn,Banshee AND Trin. Basically money talking as more people play nova.

they mentioned in one text that Umbra Excalibur is just the start of Umbral Frames, I just wish there was enough visual differance from them and a prime other than a scarf.

as for the next prime I feel it will be Saryn (due to the rework) i do however wish they would throw a curveball and make Nekros Prime

Edited by The_Unlife