Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #60!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello, good day and first time asking questions here in a thread for a livestream.

Answers to any (or all!) would be nice.

Thanks!

1. Any plans to include a "Key Transmute" or upgrade system similar to TF2 Metal? Or exchange for R5 fusion cores?

I'm finding myself ending up with a lot of T1 keys I don't particularly want or need while grinding various other missions.

2. Can you guys permanently triple Archwing Exp? It feels extremely slow and painful to level.

3. Have you considered allowing the Exilus slot to also allow Warframe Augments, since Augments are generally used, well, for utility as well.

4. For my name's sake, can I expect to see a Drone or Osprey sentinel or sentinel skin any time soon? I love the little suckers.

Greetings DE and thanks again for the greatest of great games I enjoy on the Xbox ONE. This is my Killer App for the system. Still amazing to know that it has been a year of playing.

My question(s):

Will there be a tally screen to show what was missed/found for exploring (or lack of)? There is one for kills and the like and one for  doing stuff related to Sydicates. There should be one for those that explore missions or spy right. Give us a count of hit containters, found secret rooms, Rare Container found/missed, and other things. 

Will there be a tally implemented that shows Stealth Kills? I enjoy the finishers and the Stealth finishers....lots. Would be nice to have these recognized either in our profile area under the kills or at the end of mission (or both). There is a challenge for them(more or less)....how about just making it visible as well?

Thanks again for the game I have wanted and finally get to play when life and time allows. Keep going strong and doing the game justice.

Oh yeah....you should think of moving Augment Power cards to the powers area. Give the player 15 points in there with no Forma chance. This way, they choose to either go with 2 non upgraded Augments, 1 fully upgrade and one non, or 2 in the middle. Quest related to get the new Augment area space(s).

See you guys Sept 18th.

Cheers

*EDIT*

I could not MATH earlier....12 changed to 15.

ALL GOOD...move it along!!!

Edited by (XB1)DShinShoryuken

Q:

1. User EuanGones offered chic fun-concept to update chat. Are you planning to take something from there? Because of its very good option.

2. Will the old weapons (which have low performance and because of this is not popular: Sicarus\Sicarus Prime, Burston\Burston Prime, Kraken, Lato (mb Prime for Founders), Akbronko, Akjagara etc.) gain(buff)?

3. Add the ability to remove a player from the team?(provided that you and the host until the start of the mission). Now It's still doing, but you have to rebuild a team without unnecessary Player.

4. When reconsider awards for enter the game? That they are relevant for both the veteran and the game for the beginners.

5. As you look out to scavenge (resources, small core) with high-level awards?

6. It is the reward for the mission (in loans) increased by the amount of how much you spent on the mission. For example, for 60 minutes. T4 to get more than the standard 25k.

7. Some regional(RU) technical support horrible response time (from a week to two). Do you plan to increase staff? What we could not wait for an answer for weeks (!).

8. Why so slow moving Guides of Lotus Program? A lot of those who wish to join it, but can not.

THX.

Edited by STARL1GHT

1. When our we going to get the chained blade weapon (sorry i cant remember the proper name for it)? I was really hyped about it when i saw the video a few months ago. Then the update came out and it wasnt there.    

2. When and or is there ever going to be dual wielding capabilities with the Nikana/Dragon Nikana?

3. Will there every be a celestial warframe. I mean the concept of have a warframe that has holy abilities i think would be pretty cool, because after all their is a Dark warframe of sorts already (Nekros). So wouldnt it be fair to say that he will have a counter part. 

4. Also I caught word that their might be another form of The Stalker being released. Idk if its true or not since i did read it off of the internet and we all know how the internet can be. Ok but back to the question. I read its pretty much going to be a Stalker counter part pretty much or his brother of sorts and that they may attack a tenno together or sepurately. I hope so since we do need more enemies that can hunt us. Plus new stalker weapons would be cool to. 

Thank you for reading this i hope to hear at least one of the questions answered but if not theirs always next time. 

The Eris tileset is an Infested Corpus ship, however we never seen that area without the Infestation. The regular Corpus tilesets are still the same with some new features here and there.

Can we expect to see all of the interesting rooms present in Eris, but without the Infestation and fully functional as a Corpus tileset?

i believe thats becouse thats an OLD TYPE FLEET of corpus ships -  so i guess Corpus just isnt building those anymore...

QUESTION: Any plans for U18 content to improve archwing UI and maybe adding new mission types?(with exception of that new trial)???

Give archwing some love pls q_q

Edited by Messor36

How about some Kubrow Kommands? Can we at least get one? Heel? So when he is close to death you can call him back instead of the dude dying in the middle of a huge pile-up?

And how about adding the option to turn of and on, like vaulting, auto-roll and the aim\alt fire?

I like the old rolling systems and i dont have the buttons to put alt fire anywhere easy and i was fine with losing aim.

Oh I forgot to ask any news on when we are getting the cat forms of the kubrows? Ive been hearing all sorts of thing about it since the kubrows were originally released from people and they keep saying oh its coming next update and then the update comes and then the update comes out and their are no cat kubrows. I'm starting to think that this whole cat kubrow thing was just a rumor started by players with high hopes. So if someone can comferm this it would be nice. 

P.S. A new gunblade would be nice something bigger more like a sword kind of one. And a reverse blade version of the Nikana would be cool to something that does more Impact damage.

For global, will Excal Umbra be a skin or a whole new frame and if it is an entirely new frame, will there an option to purchase an Umbra skin for those of us who don't want to reforma an entirely different frame but still desire the look?

and

Will there ever be a first person option?

I have a few questions.

1)
Will we ever see some kind of rolling reload mod that allows us to dodge without interrupting reloads? Maybe it could be set up so that there is a timer between activations so you can perform it once then any more dodges until the timer is up will interrupt like normal. Raising the level of the mod could shorten the timer or maybe give you more rolling reloads before the timer resets.
With the new parkour changes (which I love, feels like a brand new game) I find myself moving around far more in combat, dodging and bullet jumping between enemies. Everything would feel so much more fluid without having to stop to reload every time.

2)

Bows have a unique opportunity to be very different from your standard gun beyond just having a charge time. We can already choose our arrows so would it be feasible to remove the damage from the bows themselves and instead tie the damage to the arrows? This way we could choose to use impact, puncture, slash or even different elemental arrows that could be sold in the market. Then just make the bow determine all the other stats aside from damage.

We saw it it was called suspicious ship tactical alert

Eris ships are nearly 100% original. That alert had many rooms that we see everyday in regular corpus ships.

There is no reason to throw all those room concepts away just because a select few were already in a tactical alert a long time ago specially when the Corpus are probably the faction least worked on and are pretty much begging for attention.

You know exactly what I mean when I say "can we expect to see them in Corpus missions"...