Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.4

DE_Adam

Actually, it's not so hard. Vem Tabook drops Blueprint, Shik Tal drops barrel and Leekter drops receiver. First dead body drops the part.

Or just do it I like just did, wait for G3 in tight area, they spawn on top of each other, shoot with tonkor ot other powerfull AoE, they all die at once, All three parts drop at once, easy as pie.

Now for that elusive detron receiver, no way how to cheese it.

Having problem yesterday about the new update it says:

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

----------------------------------------------

Any Recommendation??

Oh well, I heard the g3 spawned in this event, so after a month i've been away from warframe due to the ridiculous grind some items requires such as the brakk,one of the few weapons i don't have. I tought give it a comeback to get it, but it seems theres no more brakk drops. Well maybe see you guys in the next month!

almost MR 20 and still no Brakk Barrel -.- if they just would show up, but no... -.-

why do they (from the 3 special killer thingys) come the least often? i mean, seriously, why dont they come at me when i run around for months as marked? i even leveled most of my stuff in grineer missions, and still nothing, with a Conclave rating under 400 =´´´(

i want Brakk =´(

Oh and thanks for the tipp with who drops what part <3 love u guys for that info ^^

All of the invaders, even the syndicates are Cowards who pick on weak and or lowly defended Tenno.

DE needs to create special rare missions that pop up randomly in which we can take the fight to them.

Right now it's like dressing up like a school girl and standing on the corner, skirt up, bent over to bait a predator. Or standing outside naked in the hood with a $1000 pinned to a necklace lol... "As soon as they get close taze them.... oh s@@t, I missed... mommy"

"To Catch A Predator: Warframe Edition", youtube gurus, make it :)

Edited by OfPowerOfWant

Thanks for ruining my game with the last hotfix. The Proxy alert has disappeared on me, my affinity bonus's for 30 kills or anything isnt working, and I just did the treasury ship alert in the hopes of getting 100k in credits, and I wasnt even given the credits. So thanks for runing my game, once again. I would send in a ticket, but you need screenshots or a video to proved it happened? Who records themselves 24/7 playing a video game? 

Not So Original Idea: Make Davros like Syndicate/Simaris and let us do daily, if not, weekly missions for him. Do missions, get rep, redeem Clem Clone BPs!

Another idea I had would be to make it so Davros can accept Syndicate tokens from all syndicates. Each 2500 points of rep, he coughs up a Clem Clone BP..... and maybe some hawt new stuff too. :D