Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.4.4

DE_Adam

• Fixed the G3 dropping unintentional items when killed in the Man of Few Words Quest. Some scenarios where the G3 are guaranteed to spawn have us removing their drops, this is meant to be one of them. 

Too late!!!!11111!

Finally, after almost two years!!!

*laughs maniacally

uzxUzoY.jpg

Clem.

Changes

• Added additional collision to Trinity’s skirt to help prevent capes and Syandanas clipping through her skirt.
  • Added 144fps and 200fps to the list of Max Framerate settings.
  • Darvo will more readily chat with Tenno in a busy Relay.

Fixes

• Fixed some instances of Clem being able to talk over himself in Relays during Quest VO.
  • Fixed Clem’s shoulder Roller sliding around when he turns his head.
  • Fixed Clem VO not properly playing when not given a weapon after being freed.
  • Fixed some mismatched subtitles on Shik Tal’s transmissions in the Man of Few Words Quest.
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from accepting the Quest: The New Strange.
  • Fixed certain Aim Glide Conclave Mods being usable outside of Conclave.
  • Fixed the G3 dropping unintentional items when killed in the Man of Few Words Quest. Some scenarios where the G3 are guaranteed to spawn have us removing their drops, this is meant to be one of them. 

You should also do the same for Frost as well. The capes/syandanas sometimes clips through Frost trenchcoat tail thingy.

Also I have seem to have 2 separate codex entries of Vem Tabook.

Now with Clem, could there be a John Prodman quest?!!!

Everything in this game is going to be Grineer. Eyes Of Blight, Tubem of Regor, now CLEM. But, I think, will can claim our Prodman soon. Actually, it'll be nice if after the Proxe Rebellion weekend Corpus understands that their proxy-system was hacked by... someone... *cough* Tenno|Sentients *cough*... And they need a hero to defeat the mad machines... Nut he's actually in the Grineer compound infiltrating someone... Special and Corpus hires us to bring him home and then on another mission.

Nice, huh?

almost MR 20 and still no Brakk Barrel -.- if they just would show up, but no... -.-

why do they (from the 3 special killer thingys) come the least often? i mean, seriously, why dont they come at me when i run around for months as marked? i even leveled most of my stuff in grineer missions, and still nothing, with a Conclave rating under 400 =´´´(

i want Brakk =´(

Oh and thanks for the tipp with who drops what part <3 love u guys for that info ^^

Joke's on you, me and my favorite guy got the Brakk last night since there was finally a reasonable way to farm it!

Foundry not allows constructing weapons that require other weapons to build, unless the base weapon is unranked. Is this on purpose?

more than likely....people have been losing weapons that were formad and catalyzed due to the foundry auto selecting the max ranked one instead of the unranked one(s)