Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Announcer]Lotus You Can Take A Break.. (Overhaul)

Agente_GentlePhoenix

Greetings community, i have come with an idea of having a differ announcer, for example using tenshin (that it sounds near to quake announcer and that took my interest).

So for more enjoyment in warframe, that's my way of improving a little the game, i am all ears for opinions and any comment that support this idea is most welcome.

Best regards

Edited by Agente_GentlePhoenix

Darvo's mission guiding was quite refreshing and funny in the latest quest. I purposely activated life support even though life support is at 90% just to hear what he would say as oppose to hearing Lotus's standard phrases.

Yes, perhaps having different people guiding missions can make the game play much more refreshing and add more LIFE into the game itself.

Edited by ecwp1981

Darvo's one of those guys that is funny in small doses... but if he was a full-time operator, he'd get 10x more annoying than Lotus.

I could see Teshin, perhaps.

I would like to see the Syndicate Reps take over fully as operators during Syndicate missions, personally.

Darvo's one of those guys that is funny in small doses... but if he was a full-time operator, he'd get 10x more annoying than Lotus.

I could see Teshin, perhaps.

I would like to see the Syndicate Reps take over fully as operators during Syndicate missions, personally.

Let us have Ordis talk all the time during mission plz.

Switching out Lotus with Suda has been a dream of mine (and many others in the community) for a long time. I have made a thread and numerous other people have made a thread about syndicate leaders switching with the lotus before.

(Not so) Quick question though:

I know recording voices and stuff takes time and resources but i have done a few recording sessions for school projects and my (now ancient) let's play channel on youtube before and i do not quite understand why exactly it takes so many resources. I know some voices take a bit more recording time but when i hear, that some people spend a whole day recording 5 lines i get a bit confused.

If i think about all the voice lines in fallout 4, i get even more confused. If they can record so many lines (rumor has it more than 5 times more lines than skyrim, not counting voice variants like female/male) why does it take so long to record voices, besides the scripting and writing that is necessary in warframe's case?

Edited by Megakruemel

~picture~

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I actually would like other voices to the Lotus's, similar to how you can get cool comedy Sat-Nav voices. I don't care about lore friendly, if I can buy my friend a voice pack that insults him everytime he runs the wrong way I'd drop plat in a heartbeat.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I actually would like other voices to the Lotus's, similar to how you can get cool comedy Sat-Nav voices. I don't care about lore friendly, if I can buy my friend a voice pack that insults him everytime he runs the wrong way I'd drop plat in a heartbeat.

Cephalon Sark Voice Pack:

"Hey! Fish-Face! Have some more air for your slimy gills!"

Edited by Morec0

Lotus and the other mains should brush up with some acting lessons. Lot's of weirdly stressed syllables in this games voice acting. Personally I'd like burny-burny-fire-assassin from the Red Veil muttering psychotic nothings in my ear whilst I go a'whistling.