Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Scrub Lord Is Here!... Or Is He?...

Artekkor

Maybe you're right about "i'm different" thing.

However: i use recoil reduction on many of my weapons because recoil friggin sucks. I could manage it easily if my game had 60+ fps all the time and not 20-40 that i usually have. This turns any hard recoil into a nightmare for my eyes and brain. I'd rather not use weapon it all if it shakes my screen so hard that i can't concentrate on my target. Tiberon is probably one example which dont need recoil reduction, it's fine by default.

What can i say, for me utility is kinda more important then just direct damage upgrade... Serration + any 90% elemental mod is already enough, that's like x5 of the starting damage.

x10 with multishot installed.

Intruder though... That's like a whole new level of uselessness. I don't even remember the last time a failed to hack something.

This your first shooter?  The recoil on most weapons in this game is negligible, even at 20fps.  I've done 20fps while dog sitting.

Play with the Grakata, Lex or AKJagara's.  THAT's recoil.  I'd say play Planetside 2 if you want to experience recoil that can screw with even 60 fps, but if Warframe is 20-40 for you... eh... better stay away.

So yeah, click bait.

The reason many players associate rhino as a noobframe is due earlier days. When he was OP and everyone ran around with him and boltor p, there were sooooo many that thought they were invinsible and ran right in a group and died. This happened constantly, and people like me got tired at reviving rhinos 24/7 beacuse they only know what iron skin is. So whenever i see a rhino i still remember the days this happened, which means i judge a player for the frame sadly ( but its for a good reason).

Im still on my guard whenever i see a rhino but most people know how to play him properly and not just spam stomp or iton skin

Apparently this thread is not a sarcastic joke.

Wtf did I just read.

Weird, isn't? My friend often refers to me as the guy that's so honest with internet people that they would often get a wrong idea and think that i'm trolling them, when i totally do not. I'm just saying the first thing that comes into my mind very often.

Didn't read, distracted by Targis Prime.

Seriously your Rhino looks good.

Not my best color choice though... Could've been way better.

The reason many players associate rhino as a noobframe is due earlier days. When he was OP and everyone ran around with him and boltor p, there were sooooo many that thought they were invinsible and ran right in a group and died. This happened constantly, and people like me got tired at reviving rhinos 24/7 beacuse they only know what iron skin is. So whenever i see a rhino i still remember the days this happened, which means i judge a player for the frame sadly ( but its for a good reason).

Im still on my guard whenever i see a rhino but most people know how to play him properly and not just spam stomp or iton skin

This is actually a very important information. I heard that Rhino was OP back in the past, but never knew how OP exactly.

The idea that hatred for Rhino comes from THAT probably would never come around for me.

And people still remember this? I joined the game after like U13, so for me Rhino was always the Rhino that he is now.

Now i'm just waiting patiently for DE to take a look at him one way or another: reworks, quality of life changes, PBR updates, that new skin that is coming. He's a good frame, but compared to reworked Excalibur and Frost he's kinda weak and outdated.

At least he still looks badass as hell, and that's the only thing that matter for me, really.