Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.5: The Jordas Precept. + Hotfix 17.5.1

DE_Adam

Woah, that's a lot of stuff.

First: I love what you did with Ember's World on Fire. I was quite confused today when there was no duration any longer and thought my Ember has a bug. ^^

Second: You nerfed my Mag again. I'm still crying about the long lost co-op part of the Greedy Pull. And now you nerfed it again. :/

And the last big thing for me: Is it possible to have the big health bar (not that tiny thing what it is now) at the upper part of the HUD again? I don't like it above enemies. And it is now to small, when it's fixed at the upper part.

Well this broke many of my frame builds. Fleeting Expertise is now s triple stat mod with two negatives for those that use toggle abilities. Massively reduced duration on everything and toggles use up energy so fast. Dont even think about putting Fleeting Expertise and Transient Fortitude on the same warframe or else watch your toggles become next to useless. Found that out the hard way with my mesa, 26.25 energy per second on peacemaker. The only ability I have now on mesa that doesnt eitther run out instantly or drain all energy is balistic battery

So many nerfs to Mesa

- Mesa does not benefit from energy recharges like Trinity's Energy    Vampire and Team Energy Restores while the ability is active

- Mesa’s Peacemaker now roots Mesa in place while creating a focus     ring on the HUD.

- Pressing Fire will have Mesa automatically attack all enemies        inside the ring, and each enemy slain will decrease the radius of    the ring while increasing Mesa’s damage dealt.

+ While in Peacemaker players can look in any direction.

+ Range Mods will affect the size of Peacemaker’s ring.

Seems like an entirely different nerf to Mesa by requiring Range mods as well. The change to Peacemaker itself is fine, but requiring range means having to change all builds that normally would have reduced range and not had an impact on any abilities before.

So I like that there is new content but there are some small things that I would like to provide feedback on.

1) When removing or replacing the same mod there is a swish sound effect that I have noticed after patch (I don't know if this is new but there were sound fx changes in this patch).  This sound is too high pitch and raspy of a swish sound.  I almost cringe every time I move a mod.  

Is anyone else hearing this?

2) The new HUD health bars are neat but they are hard to see if up close since they can move out of the screen.  Thus they are unreliable and disabling these health bars leaves us with no readout at all.  There should be an option to use this new HUD or the old style where the health readout was in the same and constant position instead of hunting around.

3) Mag pull change, why was this necessary?  I am mainly just genuinely curious.

and whats so great about volt except for hes 3rd power?

First ability is a cheap and spammable CC, 2nd ability lets you get through missions faster, which is always helpful, his 3rd is a great gun damage boost and some protection, but his 4th is pretty meh.

"Mag's Pull now requires an open path to affect targets -- resources and enemies can no longer be pulled through walls or closed doors, but enemies can still be pulled out of cover and behind obstacles."

You ruined Mag! The pull was one of the most important abilities of Mag and you reduced its usability significantly (and it's not the first time you tampered with it either). Bring it back the way it was. I do not see the point of changing pull to reduce its effectiveness in the first place. It's not like Mag is so overpowering that it required a downgrade.

• Reduced the melee slam radius of Heat Sword, Dual Heat Swords and Dex Dakra in pvp
  • Reduced the damage of the Braton series in PvP.' 

Why D= stop screwing me over.

• Angstrum damage increased in PvP.

Yay =D

I see DE still hates mag.

Edited by BoyTitan

Minor Bugs don't matter when content is king.

This is a sad truth when talking about short term gains. If Warframe plans on being around much longer they need to get their heads in the game.

New content is worthless when the bugs that have piled up make the game unplayable.

+1 to all the people that know - FIX YOUR BUGS BEFORE RELEASING MORE CONTENT!!!