Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

17.5: Frequently Reported Problems

[DE]Rebecca

Hm, alright. Sounds like between there are spawning issues on a variety of missions (Excavation lacking power cell carriers). If anyone else can confirm rapt0r's claim or has similar reports, please share here.

i can confirm the same      seems odd

Has anyone mentioned that doors are not opening in missions? This seems like a major bug since I now cannot complete missions.

(it may be my connection but i switched over and the door still would not open) happened on a corpus exterminate and a t2 sab on both void and corpus doors

On Itzal's 4th ability, we can "stealth kill" our own drones?! What's up with that? Also if you, by mistake, "assasinate" your drone then archwing is stuck in "aiming down sights" distance from your screen and you can't see anything. Don't remember if it only happens with Itzal's drones or any other stealth takedown, but i'm 100% it happens with the drones.

Also sometimes collision damage with archwing is really crazy. I went through a closed corridor in Archwing defence mission whith high speed and when i collided with the sides of the corridor I insta-killed my self, no enemies around.

And one more thing, it seems like sometimes the Grattler's bullets pass through terain and hit enemies behind them.

Not sure if some of these were intended, but here's what I found so far for arch-wing missions:

Velocitus no longer punches through enemies.

Shield type Dargyns and Hellions are nigh invincible from the front and their shields no longer break. Some weapons which seem to completely bypass their shields (melee weapons, Fluctus, Grattler) still seem to hurt them.

During Arch-wing mobile defense missions, enemies don't spawn at all when a new wave starts.

The Vulklok sentinel weapon, unmodded, does 85 electric damage.

Modding it for corrosive (90% Stormbringer, 90% Infected Clip, no other mods) gives it a damage value of 238 corrosive.

Modding it for radiation (90% Stormbringer, 90% Hellfire, no other mods) gives it a damage value of 283.9 corrosive.

Why does a different elemental combination give it  a higher value?

Just bought a new mod: Concealed Explosives from another player, but I cannot equip it because apparently it does not exist in my mods and I can see it

flash in my CODEX-MODS which means I should have that mod in my mods....

Hope to see if you guys can fix this problem.

Just bought a new mod: Concealed Explosives from another player, but I cannot equip it because apparently it does not exist in my mods and I can see it

flash in my CODEX-MODS which means I should have that mod in my mods....

Hope to see if you guys can fix this problem.

Hmm strange. What weapon are you trying to modify? Mine CE works just fine with any kunai weapon. When I got this mod I thought this mod works for any secondary weapon tho.

(i dont know if it is here where if I report a bug, so I apologize in advance if I'm wrong)

what happens is that whenever collided in the air ,or run to with one of the four pillars of a grinner elevator, I got caught, I can not get out, and go 4 times and and I'm sick of that .... the other day lost an alert Vauban part of that.

and I been happening since version 17.5....

just that... thank for read.

I had an instance today where the Juggernaut Behemot at the end of the ground section of the Jordas Golem Assassinate mission just disappeared into thin air and made it impossible to complete the mission.

For reference i was in a 2 tenno squad with 2 Valkyrs, i was host and shooting it with a Rakta Cernos (no AoE blast) and the client wa hitting it with Hysteria.

Don't know if it has been posted.. but I can't actually join pub games on the new Golem mission in Eris after the Jordas quest has been done regardless of having the lobby set to public.

Also, regardless of whether or not the lobby is mine or I had joined one from recruiting, I never get any parts for the new Atlas frame after killing the Jordas Golem

The quest has been completed, marked as completed and I have the BP for atlas. In short: Code's too sleek..

What do? Anybody else having this issue? Any alternative methods to acquiring these atlas parts or am I waiting until some sort of fix?

Edited by LittleBigFox

Alright, I'm not to sure where to post this, but I'm assuming here.

For some reason, the Liset's exterior colors don't satyed changed after the first mission I do with those colors. I decided to buy a texture for the ship with the platnium I had just bought, which I'm assuming is the livery. However, when I go to change the livery, nothing appears, no textures, no boxes to hold the textures, just a back button. I feel really disapointed that I consumed my platnuim and can't get it back, and I'm stuck with a defult ship.

I've also noticed a friend of mine and a few others had similar problems. It would be very nice if this issue were resolved, I really love the game, I just wish the ship textures worked.

-Many Thanks,

The_Final_Slice

I don't know where to post this but, As I was getting on a rampart during a defense inside an asteroid a new player joined. i was stuck inside the rampart. I could not type or chat. I could move my nova p around but could not escape the Ramparts ( turret gun)'s grasp. Alas I went to pause the game and I was freed! i guess the escape menu made it possible. Just letting y'all know

Hello I had a such a problem : today I went to the game , and I got a bonus drawing el . when he dropped me there was a game full of bug hung and color became the screen began as a 3- d glasses and blurred . Then I restarted the computer since a different play did not want to turn off . After restarting the game, I went to her and checked the drawing in the inventory was not. How can I get it back?

Halikar still haven't been fixed in over a year. 

Halikar deals 50 throwing damage, not 105 as advertised. 

Powerthrow does not work on halikar, the mod is equippable, but the explosion deals no damage. 

There have been a lot of threads over the year but you have not taken interest in this one small problem that takes 10 minutes to fix, the weapon was released broken, was left to rot and that's NOT ok. A lot of players feel scammed.

Here's a few threads about it:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/525404-it-has-been-over-a-year-now-throwing-weapons-are-still-broken/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/517871-power-throw-has-no-effect-on-the-halikar/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/487892-halikar-thrown-channeling-explosion-damage-not-working/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/480006-halikar-triggered-explosion-deals-no-damage/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/461096-power-throw-not-working-on-halikar/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/449048-is-halikar-bug-or-intended-feature/

Fix this issue soon or give players a refund for this broken weapon. 

I have multiple bugs to report for after 17.5....

All those bugs are confirm-able, happens 100%. (Except the 2 one, but it happens 100% for me at least)

1.  Virulent Scourge [Maxed] obtained from recent Tactical Alert isn't sell-able for CREDITS in the mod section, it shows some error message like 'Could not sell the upgrade, please try it again later'

2. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/539055-confirmed-after-u175-freeze-for-5-seconds-after-coming-to-liset-ship/?view=findpost&p=6053925  100% have chance for game to freeze for around 10 seconds after coming to liset, it's quite irritating bug, taking up my playtime....My hardware is strong enough though, but I see my friend with lower specs not having this problem...please make this bug fixed soon!

3. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/539179-archwing-shielded-grineer-enemies-cant-be-damaged-at-all-from-frontal/?view=findpost&p=6055274  Shielded archwing grineer enemies can't be damaged by projectile, can only be damaged from behind & explosion. Previously, we could destroy their shield and hit their body.

4. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/539180-archwing-shooting-velocitus-very-fast-doesnt-play-any-sound/?view=findpost&p=6055290  Shooting velocitus (affects Amprex as well) with EXTREMELY fast clicking speed doesn't play any sound.

5.  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/539899-archwing-cant-use-blink-itzals-in-earth-md-tileset/?view=findpost&p=6063991 

Can't use Blink in Earth ARCHWING Mobile Defense tileset, only use-able in VERY VERY limited area.

6. Archwing missions (Especially Earth MD Archwing) isn't showing distance value for objective marker, etc in most of the area.

7. In Archwing mission (Earth MD), camera is not fixed in the center, showing Archwing from slightly right or left view.

VOID T1&3/DERELICT SABOTAGE ISSUES

1. With certain chance, last remaining sister (Be it Venkra or Sprag) is invulnerable, can't damage from headshot, jetpack, explosion, and anywhere of the body. (Nor Warframe Ability)

2. With certain chance, 3rd cache is bugged (missing, or stuck in non-navigateable position) from opening it.

3. With certain chance, when the last sister is killed, do not yield/drop void key, forcing players to abort the mission

4. With certain chance, even after staying in safe-spot from Portal collapsing, (As in coming back to void for safety) player/s can be teleported right next to the portal and die/bleedout.

MISC before 17.5

j8AiPse.jpg

While using wrist-mounted secondary, Warframe bends finger as if they're using secondary that has trigger to pull....not sure it's intended though, but I don't think so :|

I'm looking forward for the fixes for those issues above, please help me/us out >_<

Please see to it that you are able to fix 2nd problem above, where it freezes game for 10+ seconds as soon as possible, it happened RIGHT AFTER updating it to 17.5, and ever since I'm suffering from time wasted ;_;

Edited by --Q--Aaryl

Reporting in:

- Fluctus still does not get any bufs from Odonata's Energy Shell

- The camera problems in AW are getting worse - out of 3 Salacia, Neptune runs Yesterday i had the bug personally twice, and we had a total of 2 bugged tennos in two of the runs and three bugged tennos in the last run. Apparently the trigger is meleeing, and it's more likely to happen when meleeing close to a solid obstacle and/or meleeing with a big enemy (ie Grox)

- The distance marker for AW indoor missions is borked - sometimes it works properly, but sometimes it switches to ground-based scale and as such gives you entirely the wrong idea about actual distance (as in 70m between the two shuttles in Salacia, Neptune)

- The lock-on warning message "Warning: projectile incoming" only ever works for the host.

- Itzal's Blink ability still mostly does not work in Erpo missions.

Also, even if that is not a bug, please fix the health of shuttles in Salacia, Neptune. They have FAR less health than the satellites in Erpo, Earth, with the fundamental difference that enemies are level 30 and get to around level 50 at wave 20 - which basically means that they can destroy a full shield and full HP shuttle in an instant. It's really not fun having the second shuttle destroyed without having even time to react twice in a row at the 19th wave. Imho the defense objective's health should allow us time to actually react to the objective being damaged, particularly because AW has nothing as far as static defensive abilities go, unlike ground mode.