Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.5.4

[DE]Rebecca

Hello,

I am a big fan of this game, however there has ALWAYS been one issue that bothered me. EVERY time when I log into warframe I get a popup saying strict nat detected. I tried everything to make that message go away, but I simply got no where. 

Please find a solution to this problem.

Hello,

I am a big fan of this game, however there has ALWAYS been one issue that bothered me. EVERY time when I log into warframe I get a popup saying strict nat detected. I tried everything to make that message go away, but I simply got no where. 

Please find a solution to this problem!

Edited by EpicMonsterHD

Hello,

We have some problem with Equinox. You said:

"Equinox's 4th Ability has had its energy drain-per-second changed from 5 to 3.5"

-Well if there is a Transient Fortitude inserted [Rank10 +75% Efficiency //Streamline, Fleeting Expertise] that energy drain is not reduced its increased! It cost 2.7/s instead of 0.85!
-If a Blind Rage [Rank8 +50% Efficiency] inserted ~4/s energy drained instead of 1.75/s.

So there is some problem with that! Please check!

Edited by Vasmatska

Potential Spoiler Warning!

I feel that the boss fight in the new mission is a bit to difficult. The ball lightning drains my health in a matter of seconds and there isn't anything I can do about it. All the bosses I have faced so far in the game have been doable solo, not this one. May i request a nerf to the bosses ball lightning attack, or at least a way to counter it like shooting them to make them disappear.

Hotfix 17.5.4

Changes:

• Reduced the scale of the Juggernaut so he can squeeze through tight spaces a little easier!
  • Removed 'the floppy bacon' behaviour of the Prime Pyra Syandana and improved physics on the Yamako Prime Scarf to be more 'metal' than 'cloth'.  
  • Renamed Secondary Weapon Conclave Mod from HIGH NOON to SHOWDOWN so it doesn't conflict with the Redeemer Stance.
  • Various sound tweaks and fixes for Corpus Modular enemies.
  • Difficulty tweaks to Archwing Interception: Reduced overall enemy count, tweaked enemy spec to cap max simultaneous count and spawn chance of various units.
  • Various lighting tweaks and polish passes on PBR Void.
  • Removed Juggernaut spawns from Jordas Golem bossfight.

Fixes

• Fixed enemies not doing anything in Defense missions.
  • Fixed Spawning issues in Exterminate missions.
  • Fixed Chroma and Equinox's Energy colour not properly affecting states in PvP matches.
  • Fixed Sonicor projectiles detonating from inside the wall of a Snowglobe.
  • Fixed the healthbars over enemies setting not saving your preference between logins.
  • Fixed the Stug primary fire shooting continuously and not using ammo.
  • Fixed uncharged Stug shots doing the same damage as fully charged when upgraded with multishot mods.
  • Fixed a progression stopper that could occur in Corpus Outpost Mobile Defense alert missions due to wrong level being used.
  • Fixed the Ack & Brunt slide attack not scaling the model while equipped.
  • Fixed the wrong quest diorama appearing upon completion of the Jordas Precept.
  • Fixed further issues with people unable to access the Jordas Precept quest.
  • Fixed various localization issues.

The Jordas Quest first mission is broken. Cannot even see where it wants me to find the Juggernaugts.

And there is something wrong with update 17.5 that every time i use the Navagation Menu it freezes my computer, forcing me to quick restart for it to fix after 2 minutes of waiting..

PLEASE. FIX

This issue remains:

The things we approach don't match the locations we fight in. Most prominently

- Eris Missions in Infested Corpus Ships show a Normal Corpus Ship on approach. It makes no sense that the ship is intact since it's in pieces when viewed from inside.

- Orokin Derelict Missions show an Infested Corpus Ship on approach. It should be an Infested Orokin Ship, since there is a model for them and it's a great one.

- Sometimes the thing we approach is just an untextured cube thing, like the picture below shows.

4IipShC.jpg

I also got an Infested Corpus ship before a Phorid assassination mission, which takes place on the Grineer Asteroid.

Edited by LordPreda

Excalibur's energy consumption has been increased on Exalted Blade. Why doesn't this one appears on the patch notes?

Exalted blade energy drain has to do with this "Toggled Abilities and Energy Drain:  The following adjustments have been made to Abilities that can toggle on or off with the intention of making each Ability more rewarding to use in a wider range of scenarios.  We will continue to monitor the balance of all Toggled Abilities after launch."