Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 Warframe Vs The Fire Nation

Nah_NotReally

If you had to use one warframe with one weapon to fight the entire fire nation, from Avatar: The Last Airbender, who would you choose? I don't think a single warframe could take out their whole army in one go, but who do you think you could take the furthest?

I personally think my best bet in a full on assault would be my duration-built Mesa with the Telos Akboltos, if not her then perma-invis Loki with the Orthos Prime.

chroma with the kasza on ground

you didnt mention no archwing weps

EDIT: knotofmetal's text makes sense

if there wasnt a void connection then i would choose Mesa with her regulators

even if she cant use the peace maker ability then she can still use her regulators no problem because i dont think it was implemented in with the warframe and mesa is a sharpshooter

Edited by VyralVanKill

Well, a Warframe dropped into the Avatar universe would lose its connection to the void so no energy and no affinity powered frames and weapons so no mods leaving them with all unranked gear and non functional auras and limited ammo.  They'd probably get noticed or start S#&$ pretty fast so I'd give them a week maybe a month of running.

Well, a Warframe dropped into the Avatar universe would lose its connection to the void so no energy and no affinity powered frames and weapons so no mods leaving them with all unranked gear and non functional auras and limited ammo.  They'd probably get noticed or start S#&$ pretty fast so I'd give them a week maybe a month of running.

Where was it said that Warframes need a constant connection to the void to function? Weren't they left to ferment in the void for a bit and came out as mutated masses of flesh in a vaguely humanoid form with powers that could only be controlled with the use of the frames?

Where was it said that Warframes need a constant connection to the void to function? Weren't they left to ferment in the void for a bit and came out as mutated masses of flesh in a vaguely humanoid form with powers that could only be controlled with the use of the frames?

Different universe, different rules.  Or did you really believe Warframes function purely on universal science that can be applied across any logical reality?

Different universe, different rules.  Or did you really believe Warframes function purely on universal science that can be applied across any logical reality?

Whenever one add a being from one element into the universe of another for the sake of comparison between units, one should always assume that the rules of both separate universes are both valid and both apply.

Therefore, I choose Limbo, as he can assassinate anyone without resistance.