Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fictional World You Wouldn't Want To Be In.

Zero.No.Hikari

1. One Piece (Devil Fruits, Freedom, Grand Adventures, Super Powers, Pirates vs World Government. Need I say more!?)

2. Naruto (Basically ninjas with super powers. Nuff said)

3. DC/Marvel Universe

4. Game of Thrones Universe

5. Infamous Universe.

6. Assassin's Creed Universe

7. Waframe Universe

8. Walking Dead Universe

9. Lord Of the Rings 

10. Star Wars

Just 10 of the top of my head. Now, these are all with my hoping I'd have some sort of decent powers/abilities or have at the very least have a role of semi-importance if not better. If I'm just some average Joe or some irrelevant random nobody, then I'm f*cked one way or another. 

1. One Piece (Devil Fruits, Freedom, Grand Adventures, Super Powers, Pirates vs World Government. Need I say more!?)

2. Naruto (Basically ninjas with super powers. Nuff said)

3. DC/Marvel Universe

4. Game of Thrones Universe

5. Infamous Universe.

6. Assassin's Creed Universe

7. Waframe Universe

8. Walking Dead Universe

9. Lord Of the Rings

10. Star Wars

Just 10 of the top of my head. Now, these are all with my hoping I'd have some sort of decent powers/abilities or have at the very least have a role of semi-importance if not better. If I'm just some average Joe or some irrelevant random nobody, then I'm f*cked one way or another.

You know I meant you don't want to be stuck in right? And it's a look as the average Joe not a primary character.

Dragon Ball Z.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that the S#&$ going on in that series is quite scary when you pause and think about it. Seriously, in the first real fight arc, the entire planet starts shaking after some nutjob's jimmies were rustled. You have a guy who goes and says "I'm bored. Brb, I'm going to kill S#&$" and then goes off and vaporizes entire cities because he can. Seriously, you have an entire planet's population on the line for the duration of the 10 episode long fight scenes.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that the S#&$ going on in that series is quite scary when you pause and think about it. Seriously, in the first real fight arc, the entire planet starts shaking after some nutjob's jimmies were rustled. You have a guy who goes and says "I'm bored. Brb, I'm going to kill S#&$" and then goes off and vaporizes entire cities because he can. Seriously, you have an entire planet's population on the line for the duration of the 10 episode long fight scenes.

Yeah, but the average Joe always revives in the end and doesn't remember a thing, sooooo......

You wouldn't want to be stuck in my on world.

For all the conundrums seeping through the structural integrity of which is my own neural network of blistering energies that subside, causing a personal occlusion of events that are beyond those that can be considered or compromised in such a manner that would disorient the entire being, repeatedly respectable indigenous intercessories cycling throughout my inner inclusion of a being causing personal conjunctions that would dismember the state of mentality that is known to be me.

You wouldn't want to be stuck in my on world.

For all the conundrums seeping through the structural integrity of which is my own neural network of blistering energies that subside, causing a personal occlusion of events that are beyond those that can be considered or compromised in such a manner that would disorient the entire being, repeatedly respectable indigenous intercessories cycling throughout my inner inclusion of a being causing personal conjunctions that would dismember the state of mentality that is known to be me.

What

halo. the flood would cause me to poop myself with fear and I would have nightmares that they even exist.

and they can't really be killed either except for using the halo's and doing that would kill everyone.

the humans in that universe also have wars among each other. 

in fact if i remember the lore right, the only reason they stopped fighting each other was because the covenant waged a huge war against them.

and then there is everything in the covenant. considering the fact that I couldn't fight a grunt I would be totally screwed.