Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Is Bad And Does Not Scale Into Mid Game Or Even Late Game

etyn

and iron clad is useless in the long run did u see the duration have  u use it? it ragdolls enemies away from u and u simply cant melee em increasing armor does not mean increase survivability, rhino basically eat mana worse than any other frame and even with rage the energy return back is small

and btw iron skin will be killed by laser or by enemies either way

roar does not provide enough damage buff  if want dmg buff use mirage

cc stomp and u will see ur energy run out

sure .. =w= more disadavantages

stomp uses 100 energy ( nova uses 100 energy) but nova energy economy is better than rhino

increasing effe while decreasing duration is bad for rhino since ulti is affected by duration, next thing even with primed flow rhino prime have about 500 energy which is about 5-7 stomps ( remember u still neeed to sue iron skin)

and........ the bloody range of rhino is small as 1 room  (meanwhile nova)

stomp uses 100 energy ( nova uses 100 energy) but nova energy economy is better than rhino

He is a jack of all trades, master of none. Also unmodded stomp uses 100 energy. There are very few builds that make no use of efficiency, and Rhino isn't one.

Not sure what frame the OP is playing, Rhino is not nearly as weak as he seems to think.  By chance does the OP not have his mods maxed?  Because on my Rhino, nothing in  T2 void run can take my iron skin down in one hit, not even two, it usually lasts for several minutes unless in intentionally let my self get hit.   One of the problems with rhino is he is such freaking easy mode early on that lots of newer players try to facetank everything even when the levels start to get higher.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

increasing effe while decreasing duration is bad for rhino since ulti is affected by duration, next thing even with primed flow rhino prime have about 500 energy which is about 5-7 stomps ( remember u still neeed to sue iron skin)

and........ the bloody range of rhino is small as 1 room  (meanwhile nova)

Use efficiency mod.

Rhino Charge is good because it ragdoll enemies +with duration you can just move forward ( frame of time power : D)

Iron skin - realy weak ability. even power strength on higher levels doesnt help it :/.

Roar - with power strenth +75% its good enough around +80% damage of all weapons to all team for 30 seconds. Good enough.

Rhino Stomp - its very effective, slowing down enemies to 2.5% speed for 9 seconds affected by power duration(Another Frame of Time power : D)

compare it to nova bro  same amount of energy differen results

and the results is  like heaven and earth 

Different frames with different roles. Nova is a crowd nuker. Rhino is not. Also Nova really only gets heavy use because of her ultimate. Her kit is in no way balanced and her 1 and 2 could both use more love than Rhino needs.

yea get hit by laser ba while rhino is slow as fk to escape from those laser

fine watever lol this is my suggestion u can continue to point out the obvious reasons that rhino is bad  which i dont mind cause u are helpng me to find out more disadvantages

fine watever lol this is my suggestion u can continue to point out the obvious reasons that rhino is bad  which i dont mind cause u are helpng me to find out more disadvantages

LOL Rhino Prime is one of the fastest frames in the game. Upgrade bro.

T2 capture  a butcher tore off my iron skin like a paper so yea  can we make rhino steal some armor(from killing enemies) and add on to his ferrite armor? rhino is just a frame with golden paper armor T_T

T2 CAPTURE, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? WTF mods you have on Rhino?!?! or do you even have a mod on?! my god -_- i have ONLY Intensify and he go REALLY GOOD...at least better then you

i do ALL T3/4 even surv and def (not only 10mins or 5waves, even 30-40mins and 30waves) and i go more then well

check IF you put some mods on please

then don't get hit by laser ball, it's as simple as that.

and besides, Death Orbs kill everything really fast, even Rhino.

saying a frame is weak because of Death Orbs is stupid.

they're not called 'Death' Orbs for nothing

If you want a slow frame go play Frost, My Rhino outruns Lokis.

as many others have pointed out,

If a T2 butcher can cut through your IS, then your frame is not modded correctly.

literally everyone here is trying to point out how your logic is flawed.

I'm sorry but I just need to ask... Are the type of players that just stand still and shot your gun or spam the 4th ability, etc..? Because in my experience even if I use Rhino with all his slowness, defensive abilities and Mods... I use back flips, rolls to every direction, switch my weapons, abilities and parkour all around the the field and rest/shot/aim from the walls as I'm fighting and I barely get hit...you know what I mean right, to rotating your arsenal of weapons, abilities or skills to adapt depending on the game difficulty and situation?

Even better with Rhino Prime almost always I get 0%... unless I'm doing a T4 or T3 after 20 waves... and I'm not even close as good as some veteran players who ONLY bring melee to missions and score more than a 100 kills, 20 head-shots and almost no damage...(trying to learn to do that currently) :o

I think before you start complaining about a X warframe why not try to evaluate how your playing, so you can Post useful concrete data that can actually be evaluated and tested? 

Edited by 0zryel

Put a ton of strength/efficiency plus natural talent and you can stompy/reapply iron skin all day with no problem!! literally forever.  Iron skin may only last a few seconds at really high levels but natural talent reapplies it in an instant!!

Yea but then I'd have to potato...rhino...nty.

There's one thing I've learned in my time playing Warframe. Just because you don't see utility in a Warframe doesn't mean everyone else doesn't. I don like Rhino, but I have a friend that has built his Rhino into a complete monster. He can bring him into T4 survival and go ham.

Not all Warframes are designed to handle high level missions.

As the player, however, you have the ability to mod them to the point where they can.

Iron Skin has 1200 base ferrite armor. In a T2 mission, you would be hard pressed to find non-shotgun enemies doing more than 100 damage. Which means it would take at least 12 seconds, AT BASE, for an enemy to destroy iron skin. You have significantly more than that with 175% Power Strength. You should have no problem dealing with a T2C. You need to git gud.

He is a jack of all trades, master of none. 

He isn't meant to be that. He is actually supposed to be a tank. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/525438-need-a-rhino-rework/page-3#entry5923910

Not all Warframes are designed to handle high level missions.

According to Warframe lead lead designer in a devstream some time ago there are not meant to be tiers of warframes.

We are meant to choose them based on who we want to play, not at all based on who is more or less viable.