Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Cartoons Do You Watch Now?

izzatuw

Regular show is good. But I'm kinda frustrated for waiting so long, so I dropped it. Will comeback when there is more than 20 episodes.

I kinda rewatch the old shows now. Teen Titans and Danny Phantom. Watched them before but forgot the plot by now.

I personally stopped with Adventure Time because of the same reason

I don't have time for much watching shows right now, but what I do manage to strangle out time for:

Rick and Morty

Bob's Burgers

and occasionally American Dad and Family Guy.

I used to watch Adventure Time but I literally can't find it on my TV anymore.

If I managed to get the time I'd like to re-watch:

Invader Zim

Chowder

Right now, I'm really, really, really hooked on Adventure Time. Ugh I love this show so much.

And from time to time, Gravity Falls. Just watching whatever episodes get shown on TV.

It's good, but I don't feel convinced enough to make myself dig through the web and watch all the seasons chronologically.

Edited by The_Vile_Blade

There's nothing good, sometimes I turn to old Tom and Jerry cartoons to remind myself that cartoons used to be fun to watch, not high school-level soap operas in disguise.

Misadventures of Flapjack was about as good as it gets, Legend of Korra was cool, even with the drama-rama. If you can watch a show and not be embarrassed when someone catches you watching, it's a good one.

Regarding newer cartoons, I think Regular Show is the only one I watch at all, and even then I don't watch it consistently.

If some older cartoons, like Angry Beavers or Ed, Edd n Eddy, were on TV still, I'd watch those. Most of the newer ones are just...very unappealing to me. That's the nicest way to put it.