The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think The Mantis Is Too Easy To Get Now

Ferdynan

Did a corpus syndicate mission, found container and got the engines. Is it 100% drop rate now? I know I always got a Mantis BP before now the parts have a 100% drop rate? Too easy Imo since the grineer part drops from raids often and the orokin one, well people often do void, I got 2 rare orokin containers last week. 

Suggestion: Add rare resources to the drop chance of the part. Neural sensors for corpus, neurode grineer, oro cell for void. 15-25% for the part imo. It does costs more than the usual customization (150p). Cheers.

Considering you need to research and build the segment to even build it, and the fact that its insane rarity made it impossible to get before, no.

It's like Warframes now. They're easy to get the parts for, but take time to build, and they can still cost around 200-300p in the market.

Besides, the Mantis ship is mostly a cosmetic. It shouldn't even be this complicated to get in the first place.

................or you are right or I hate you so much right now. Mantis parts drop from REINFORCED  container and believe it or not I don't find them all the time even when I do a lot of void mission. Now for corpus, I haven't seen any since DE decided to remove them from very small maps (defense/interception nodes), which made it too easy to get boosters. So, you must be lucky or I'm wrong .

Edited by eminiclam

Parts only drop from rare crates I believe. 

To quote from wikia: All parts drop from Reinforced or Rare Storage Containers. Avionics may be found in Orokin Storage Containers, while the Fuselage is in Grineer Storage Containers , and the Engines on Corpus Storage Containers.

Edit: i found fuselage in reinforced grineer container, so that's that.

Edited by Morgax

To quote from wikia: All parts drop from Reinforced or Rare Storage Containers. Avionics may be found in Orokin Storage Containers, while the Fuselage is in Grineer Storage Containers , and the Engines on Corpus Storage Containers.

Edit: i found fuselage in reinforced grineer container, so that's that.

Well I popped a reinforced one today and got nothing so...I guess when they removed the BP they just left it 50% chance to be empty instead.

Well played DE well played. 

On release : OMG MANTIS GRINDWALL HURRDURR HARD HARD HARD

After patch : OMG MANTIS 2 EASY LOOOL NOW EVERYONE HAS IT LOL SO EASY OMG NERF

Wtf?

On release: Bough in market

Before patch: popcorn *nom* *nom*

After patch: *nom* *nom*

its still as hard to get as bevore

no drop chances have changed

the only thing that changed is that u dont get anything that is related to mantis from rare containers

and u need to buy the mantis bp now instead of beeing able to drop it

patchnotes say "Fixed the Mantis Blueprint appearing in rare loot crates."

it DOSNT say: parts are now in rare and reinforced loot crates

pls read the patchnotes properly bevore complaining

always found it very amusing that the mantis is hidden behind so much rng when its so irrelevant it doesn't even warrant it 

compared to just normal health restores its useless, syndicate proc/lifestrike/furis restore redundancy, so its doubly amusing people want it so badly

at least put something desirable and useful behind something thats hard to get so it feels more rewarding ?

seriously feel sorry for anyone who spent plat or actively farms for this because the cost and time are massively disproportionate to the benefit it provides

now if we got some excellent air support options instead that would be a different story ofc  

Getting a drop from a rare container is easy??

Well it looks like DE succeeded. People are getting accustomed to the insane RNG...

Dude rare containers have a very small chance at spawning in a mission and you'll have to search the entire map if you're hunting them. For the love of Lotus don't let this be a new standart.

Tell me something OP, why would you want stuff to be rarer,

Its actually in community best interest for stuff to not be locked behind percantage drop chance.

Percantage drop chance means only 1 thing, that instead of running mission you can easily complete once, you now need to run it dozens/hundreds/thousands of times.

Sounds like fun??

But that makes me think, maybe warframe does it right and schools were wrong all along.

Go on students ask your teachers to put 100 times more questions since you havent proven for the first time that you can solve them

Show that you can multiply by multiplying 1x2, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2 and so on till 100x2. Clearly 2x2 havent shown that you can solve basic math problems.

Edited by Davoodoo

On release: Bough in market

Before patch: popcorn *nom* *nom*

After patch: *nom* *nom*

Upon install: bought plat and raided the store and trade chat.

After 1 day: cool game.

After 1 week: uninstall, bored.

Yeah bro, great way to go about this.