Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back (Yea) Old Movement System

tribal556

What's going on here ?

super sayan jump but no more wall run, tricky parts/combo?

No more "hidden" rooms? (at least loot suck)

Is it how you go "mainstream" ?

Copy/Paste at his best , it is sad no one see the possibilities the game offers; and stick to few tactics.

simplification is not the solution, for sure... i t was fun to be a ninja (and play 4 free) but there sn't much *left of the ninja spirit, cash flowing but no more ninja spirit, huh

Edited by tribal556

What? I hope this is a troll topic. Parkour 2.0 allows me to be like a ninja moreso than Parkour 1.Copter.

You should read the second part of your post again. Specially about the "it is sad no one see the possibilities the game offers; and stick to few tactics." Get over coptering. I actually have fun with different melee weapons now

The old movement system was stupid, clunky and didn't let you feel your warframe. The new system is awesome, I can't imagine anything to be added or changed here.

Yeah, it's easy to get to secret spots now, but it means that these spots should be improved, not the movement system degraded.

What's going on here ?

Copy/Paste at his best , it is sad no one see the possibilities the game offers; and stick to few tactics.

simplification is not the solution, for sure... i t was fun to be a ninja (and play 4 free) but there sn't much less of the ninja spirit, cash flowing but no more ninja spirit, huh

I take it English is not your first language, or you do alot of drugs, but I think your saying that you preffer the old movement system bucause you felt more like a Ninja?

And somthing about money.. ?

It wasn't so "ninja" using a melee weapon's momentum from swinging it to propel ourselves across the room. The new movement system is less clunky and gives far more control over the player's movement. And also lets people use their favorite melee weapon without worrying about losing mobility.

What's going on here ?

simplification is not the solution, for sure... i t was fun to be a ninja (and play 4 free) but there sn't much *left of the ninja spirit, cash flowing but no more ninja spirit, huh

You can wall-run

There are still hidden rooms

Now instead of only using copter, you only use bullet/double jump/glide maneuvers. How is it simpler?

how u do wall run then ?

the exact same way as you did before.

plus now you can change from horizontal to vertical seamlessly. can't quite run in any direction, but being able to flip between helps a lot for practicality in movement.