Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime

xXGodofPlayXx

Next Prime frame is Saryn. If DE follows the usual pattern it will then be followed by 2 male frames and Prime Access are usually about 3 months apart and Trin Prime just dropped, so a yearish minimum.

I stress the ish part because there have been shorter intervals between Prime Accesses in the past. Also, none of this is guaranteed as DE can do whatever they want.

2 more months of Trin Prime. Followed by 3 months of Saryn Prime, then 6 months for 2 male primes. And after that its all up in the air as it could be whoever they feel like it.

However Nova got a prime much sooner than expected because she won a popularity contest or something and got an early prime, if DE did that again I'm pretty sure Valkyr could be an easy winner.

given prime access every 3 months the next one will be saryn/banshee then 2 males then 2 females the first of which will be either saryn/banshee whichever isnt done this next prime access so your looking at atleast a year good luck

Probably in about a year.

There's quite a few 'frames ahead of her in the normally accepted queue. We have Saryn incoming, then two male warframes, then we might see a Valkyr Prime.

So, 9 to 12 months.

Yeah she'd be a ways out. That said, she is in the chronological queue to be one of the next round of female primes, Banshee is the only female frame older that doesn't have a prime. So unless someone like Mirage pulls a Nova and cuts in line expect a Valkyr prime in the next group of female primes. 

It has been stated already that Saryn will be the next Prime.

After that, there will be 2 male frames to be primed, and Valkyr should be the next Xmas frame.

About Nova:

"Designed by a Council" is a nod to the Design Council, which is overseed by DE and constituted by veteran players with good standing in the community, and from which DE takes input about some subjects on where to lead a few content development aspects.

Nova was one of the first, or the first frame, which DE took input from the Design  Council to create.

Lore-wise the "Council" is not set in time, and could very well be in the Orokin Era, which is the rational conclusion, given that there is a Nova Prime.

Did you watch any devstreams?

Steve, Geof, Rebeca ...all said that she was MADE in the Zanuka Labs.

The skin is just there to take our money.

Are you talking the ones leading up to Valkyr's release? Yes that used to be the cannon for some time. But warframe arguably had little consistent lore or storyline at that point.  

Now that they are actually trying to peace together a consistent story and some earlier things got retconned. That includes Valkyr being built in corpus labs. If you yourself followed the devstream you would know that the skin was addressed to as before being experimented on by the corpus and etc.

Edited by BattledOne

it'll be a while before Valkyr Prime. next prime is Female, most likely Saryn, then it's back to Male Primes (hopefully Nekros and Oberon). then it'll be Female Primes again, possibly Banshee and Valkyr, but this is all speculation.

and yes, I think the Prime Version will be somewhat Like an enhanced version of the Gersemi Skin, and it wouldn't make much sense to prime the regular, "Tortured" Valkyr, but who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.

Valkyr Prime will be built on the new model, wich in turn is the copy of the Orokin Prime version from the war.

The odd one is the tortured corpus-experiment.

Valkyr Prime will be all golden claws, winged helmet and engelic angelwings of void energy on her back.

it'll be a while before Valkyr Prime. next prime is Female, most likely Saryn, then it's back to Male Primes (hopefully Nekros and Oberon). then it'll be Female Primes again, possibly Banshee and Valkyr, but this is all speculation.

and yes, I think the Prime Version will be somewhat Like an enhanced version of the Gersemi Skin, and it wouldn't make much sense to prime the regular, "Tortured" Valkyr, but who knows, we'll just have to wait and see.

Maybe a tortured Valkyr prime ?(I'm the only one who dislikes the gersemi skin aren't I ?)

Here's a link to the reddit post, with the transcript of the speech and the video itself.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/3ob2rj/nycc_speech/

Great so to answer once and for all the OP, we have trinity prime > saryn prime > 2 male warframes prime > 2 female warframes prime.

The first female prime will probably be banshee and then valkyr. but that's just supposition.

As people already stated, a prime access last 3months, which mean valkyr prime will be out in 1 year or in 1 year & 3 months.

Maybe a tortured Valkyr prime ?(I'm the only one who dislikes the gersemi skin aren't I ?)

No you aren't...

But i also dislike the regular valkyr skin anyway.

Edited by Trichouette

Do you dislike the look or the concept? Cause if it's the concept then you're in a bad spot. If you follow where the story is headed, it makes no sense for corpus to be able to build a warframe.

Do you dislike the look or the concept? Cause if it's the concept then you're in a bad spot. If you follow where the story is headed, it makes no sense for corpus to be able to build a warframe.

No it's just the look that bothers me.