Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Are These People?

Noamuth 

Morec0

Taiiat

they seem to be...quite famous in some way and I'm new to the forum and wish to know more about what made them famous or people like them so much.

P.S, No homo, no stalking, nothing For Academic Purpose, only curious like Suda.

Noa is our one and only true deity.

Morec0 is our lorekeeper.

Don't know about Taiiat. Just seen 'im around here and there.

Noamuth is well known for... well, I dunno. She has a thread because Overlord made it so.

Morec0 is a so-called "lore hound". Famous, or perhaps infamous, for his dedication to the warframe lore it seems.

I have no idea who Taiiat is. (No offense, Taiiat.) Probably a cool person.

As i know Noa is just bcause of general awesomeness the other i rly dont know how they got famous ^.^ 

*whispers*

Beware the noodles...

Its mostly the kinds of posts they make that makes them famous. That and they have been around since the beginning essentially

Noamuth:The "Celeb" of warframe.

Morec0:Knows everything about warframe lore.

Taiiat:A warframe genius.Knows just about everything in warframe.With calculations if needed too.

Okay, make sense,I talked to Noamuth once, very nice and melted me down, feels pretty awesome

Norec0 , well yes...I have once created a post that have something to do with lore, and he hijacked it within 5 mins.

Taiiat helped me once in players helping players.

/salty

O口O!!.........

I'm sorry I didn't mean to get your attention, I just want to know why people are talking about you and what can I talk to you.

Sorry Senpai      M(_   _)M

O口O!!.........

I'm sorry I didn't mean to get your attention, I just want to know why people are talking about you and what can I talk to you.

Sorry Senpai      M(_   _)M

I blame OverloadMcCute for why people are talking about me, but as for how to talk to me, open your friends list and send me a PM...

You added me weeks ago.

I blame OverloadMcCute for why people are talking about me, but as for how to talk to me, open your friends list and send me a PM...

You added me weeks ago.

M(_  _)M.........

It's part of my comfort zone to know what I can talk about and what I'm not suppose to talk about before I talk. 

I have some...social issues, let's put it this way.

EDIT : now that I know you are a famous person, the research part needs to be done more.

Edited by Guest

All three still have much to learn

*smokebomb*

This guy is the thread count god

What about me?

*Huddles in a dark corner.*

I think I have just made a wrong decision by making this post...what am I getting myself into (     m m)............