The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.8.0

DE_Adam

what the hell is up with the dam building requirements!

2 argon
800 rubidium
1,500 Polymer Bundle
1,300 Salvage

180,000 credits

4 morphic

1,100 Ferrite

800 Alloy Plate
2 Control Module
And will take 2 days to build from scratch!

the hell is up with that set of requirement?

also you have still get to make the ignis fire a cone seriously what all i want from a flamethrower.
a cone of fire how can it be so hard?

Am I the oly one who's not getting any quests from Simaris? If I talk to him he's go on about the status of the synthesis os something and offers me to run a simulation. Also, no inbox message. 

I want my daily rep :c

I am also not getting any Quests from Simaris. I am thinking their is a hidden Requirement that we are missing or they forgot to mention. As I am in the same boat as you.. no daily quest from him at all. Hoping I will get a answer because this is making me angry. Nobody has any idea if its a bug or a hidden Reg and what the hidden Reg is. Do we need to have scanned creatures before.. Do we need to have a certain rank with him to get the daily quests or what.. Wish someone will tell us.

what the**********did you do with Ninkondi

slide attack gone, not nerfed the front movment AKA almost coptering

but just GONE   holstering on first "e" while sliding    smashing "e" a few times does something but stops the slide......

already equipped and slide first "e"press does nothing

i hope this is a bug

This

Ninkondi slide attack broke after the update. It doesn't work at all anymore!

And this.

Slide attack is bugged out. Even after verifying cache to remove any client update errors.

what the hell is up with the dam building requirements!

2 argon

800 rubidium

1,500 Polymer Bundle

1,300 Salvage

180,000 credits

4 morphic

1,100 Ferrite

800 Alloy Plate

2 Control Module

And will take 2 days to build from scratch!

the hell is up with that set of requirement?

also you have still get to make the ignis fire a cone seriously what all i want from a flamethrower.

a cone of fire how can it be so hard?

They said long ago, it's not a flamethrower.

The Cephalon Simaris bonus Rep from the Daily Quest doesn't exceed the Daily Cap you get, so you will scan the daily targets and chances will be that you reach the cap while doing so, and the quest Reputation bonus will be +0 when you turn it in.

Please try to fix this.

Edited by Second_Measure

Twin Basolk.... what we need to craft it?
Two of the endgame weapons and some time and what we get?
Twin Basolk the jellyfish. Stinky, floppy, jellyfish. Washed up on the beach now. And then what are you going to do, jelly? When I come by and poke at you with my Tipedo?

Really, this weapon is a piece of s****. And okey, need some weak weapon for the beginners, but this weapon isn't require beginner-weapons to craft it. High cost low product.

Edited by ZERUELhun